Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Comandanteche - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Comandanteche
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 05, 2017
SBD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Comandanteche - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a broken shifter (I knew it was broken, I wanted it to experiment with. Very Happy ) from Prabhu. He shipped it quickly and packed it better than he needed to. He also charged me less for shipping than what it cost him to ship it. I'd have no problem buying something from him again. Cool
PartsHaus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 am    Post subject: Doing the Right Thing! Reply with quote

Just wanted to let everyone know that there are some folks in the is VW community that stand out by doing the right thing and Prabhu is one of those guys. He replied to my plea regarding a misunderstanding regarding the sale of a Type 3 tach and without judgment or selfishness, agreed to do the right thing. Many Many thanks to you Prabhu! My son Andrew also sends his sincere gratitude.

Never hesitate to do any business with Prabhul. He'll do you right all the time because he's a stand up guy with solid integrity.
squaretobehip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Doing the Right Thing! Reply with quote

PartsHaus wrote:
Just wanted to let everyone know that there are some folks in the is VW community that stand out by doing the right thing and Prabhu is one of those guys. He replied to my plea regarding a misunderstanding regarding the sale of a Type 3 tach and without judgment or selfishness, agreed to do the right thing. Many Many thanks to you Prabhu! My son Andrew also sends his sincere gratitude.

Never hesitate to do any business with Prabhul. He'll do you right all the time because he's a stand up guy with solid integrity.

Agreed!

Follow ISP West on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ispwest
Instagram - @ispwest - www.instagram.com/ispwest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: