Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Lou Gaz - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: bugpartslou
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
turkis'63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:05 pm    Post subject: Sun visors Reply with quote

Thanks Lou for the perfect sun visors for my project.
JiI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou is part mind reader! Contacted me with a few parts he has had; always what I needed! Thanks Lou! Very Happy
Jeff
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
madmordad
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Met with Lou today to get a few things, and I have nothing but good things to say about him. Great guy and plan to buy from him again. Thanks Lou!
monkbonk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered a timing scale for my 2.0 VW. Came in timely. Thanks again
Channing81
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:20 am    Post subject: Excellent Reply with quote

Lou sent me the air cleaner just as listed. Very quick. He even refunded the overage on shipping. Awesome seller.
Shingo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:19 pm    Post subject: Lou literally shed blood all in the name of helping me out! Reply with quote

I just purchased a few small items from Lou and can't explain just how thrilled and happy I was with the entire interaction....Lou is a class-act!

I had posted a WTB posting for a windshield and Lou invited me over to his house to inspect a windshield from his 1972 Super Beetle. Upon arrival, I was thrilled to notice the various Bugs on his driveway...and knew he'd be the right person to work with.

Ultimately, I didn't end up buying the windshield, but after hanging out and chatting with Lou...we quickly discovered a few other items on his Bug that would work perfectly for my Beetle.

Lou worked his butt off to help me dismantle various parts of his Bug in order to sell them to me. He has TONS of technical experience with Volkswagen and expertly removed any and all parts I pointed to. At one point, he cracked his head on the door-jamb area while helping me remove some components...and even that didn't phase him or slow him down. While the blood trickled down his forehead, he kept on smiling, working and helping me out.

I truly appreciated his knowledge, patience and help with my own Beetle project. I'd definitely buy more items from him again in the near future...and hopefully, we'll even meet up and future VW events.

I feel that I made a new VW friend (thanks to TheSamba)!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
walter kandetzki
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great transaction super quick shipping.awesome seller.got my steering wheel in no time.thanks so much,walter
flowgentlyandlove
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: rear defrost pull knob Reply with quote

Yeahy! Got my knob. Thanks a million!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Lou Gaz is highly recommended!! Reply with quote

i purchased some more 'stuff' from Lou, and he was AGAIN, a great seller! his prices are always fair and he tries to hold down the cost of shipping as much as possible.............and, he's extremely honest! .......how much is that worth to a buyer these days?????........he's a model seller for why samba works so well..................i highly recommend him to anyone on samba!..........THANKS, LOU!!!!!!
mnakandala
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased parts from Lou for the first time, i am very happy with the transaction, he gave me some extra parts too, thank you Lou
DRE blder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: first time purchase Reply with quote

Purchased a new doghouse fan from Lou and was kept in the loop about some other parts I was looking for. Lou got back to me in fast fashion and we sealed the deal. Very happy with the communication from Lou and the swift service, price was also an excellent buy. Thanks Lou and will be watching your ads for anything else I will need. Probably drop you an e-mail with my wish list soon. Duane
wuwei75
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all,

Bought a fresh air fan elbow and a washer tank from Lou. Not only was he cheaper (by a lot) of some of those on here but he was exceptionally professional in the transaction. I can't say thank you enough to lou.

brett

1972 Fastback (Maude)
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Lou Gaz knows how to do Samba!! Reply with quote

just got another box of stuff from Lou; as usual, great parts at a fair price shipped fast!!! very reliable and honest seller for samba!!

i highly recommend him to you....................thanks Lou!!
WD-40
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I met Lou for the first time this last weekend to pick up a ball-joint front beam, and ended up staying for a 45-minute vintage Volkswagen chat. Very Happy

Fantastic seller, and a genuinely great person.

I'll definitely keep Lou in mind if I need any other parts in the future. Cool Thanks Lou!
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:24 pm    Post subject: Lou Gaz knows how to do Samba!! Reply with quote

just bought a cable from Lou; super nice OG piece, as promised!!! again, Lou is fair and honest!! i would highly recommend him if u need any of his parts!!!....................thanks, Lou!
SBD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just received some parts I bought from Lou. His asking price was about half of what others were asking for the same thing. They were packed well, arrived sooner than expected and I couldn't be happier with the transaction. Cool

mark tucker wrote:
I wouldent waste $ or thyme on building a small motor. build it big so it dosent have to work hard.remember it's only as fast as your foot alows it to be unless you build a small turd then it just stinks as it squishes up through your toes when you step on it.
texan1950
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lou is great guy to do business with..
He even gave me a refund when I overpaid for shipping..
A++++ Seller
thx again Lou !!
Randy
myVW1982pickup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of taillight housing from Lou - They were in great condition and they shipped quickly. Good vendor.
akomjathy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:06 pm    Post subject: NOS cam shaft bearings Reply with quote

Perfect transaction, super fast shipping!! Thanks very much! Hope to deal with him again.
larryho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have done numerous deals with Lou and the latest was just as perfect. From the feedback he received you know you will be dealing with someone who is a true enthusiast enjoying the hobby and in the process helping others too.
If you need any parts you will not be wrong to seek Lou out.
Thanks Lou for the friendship and for your parts that has come our way. Applause

larry
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: