Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

IloveMyBay - [email protected] - Alex Lopez
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: IloveMyBay
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 03, 2014
chaz069
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Waiting on aTaillite lens Reply with quote

NO Contact whatsoever from Alex Lopez to me or Paypal. Paypal refunded my money in full. Case was resolved on 4-9-14, in my favor. From initial contact in Jan of 2014 till 4-9-14 is more than "a couple of days" and shipped "in a timely manner" quoth Alex Lopez. BUYER BEWARE !Don't do business with this guy unless you enjoy be aggravated by a Scammer. Chaz069
Type3s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:50 am    Post subject: Type 3 heater knob Reply with quote

I ordered a Type3 heater knob from Alex and i am very happy with it, extremely cool!
Would buy from him again ( shipping to Germany )

Thanks
Daniel
Rolandducommun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:53 am    Post subject: Alex Lopez Reply with quote

April 2014 - we place an order with Alex - receive the parts as expected - on time and a fair price - great job
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Classifieds Feedback
MacLeod Willy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought drums and backing plates, no problem at all.

Fast delivery and very good condition for sight unseen purchase.

Would use him again in a heartbeat!

Willy
speedoking
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dealt with Alex a few times, his prices are very fair and If something was wrong or not available as listed, he went above and beyond to make it right.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
chaz069
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Waiting on aTaillite lens Reply with quote

He gets some bad feedback, justifyably so and all of a sudden ,nothing but glowing reports. I still haven't heard a peep. It's only been four months. I'm glad he takes such care of his regular customers and can't be bothered with the paying customers.chaz069
Torteveal
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: 3" Raised Spindles never recieve and No Reply From Alex Reply with quote

I order 3" raised spindles for my ball joint front end. I paid and he accepted the money.

A month and a half went by, nothing... So I called Canada Post and apperently the package was sent to undeliverable mail due to the packaging coming off. Sent several e-mails to Alex to remedy this situation and no response. All he has to do is either file a claim with USPS for the items or contact Canada post. Neither has been done. Im out 300$$ due to poor packaging by Alex......

I have ordered lost of stuff from the US in the past and have never had an issue or had to deal with such a lack of service and being out of money for a part I have ordered.

It has been 3 months and still no response...Left my number, email.
Nirvana09
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a pair of Oval Windows fenders from Alex about a year ago. After sending money it took him weeks to reply. I pointed out the two fenders in the pictures which WERE actual German fenders that I wanted. He said he would ship the two best bullet fenders he had. After $400 dollars later ($150 a fender plus $100 to ship it from Arizona to Washington) I received two two bum fenders. One was a poorly hacked up 60's fender with dents around the headlight bucket and the other was a Italian reproduction that was missing the German characteristics I was looking for (Running board bump, headlight tube)

I cant even sell the pair for anything near what I bought them for and it's certainly not worth it to try to get anything back from him. I wasn't going to pay to ship them back and I wasn't going to fight it so far away.

Here are the pictures of the fenders I payed $400 dollars for.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

I'm not here to bash Alex, just show objectively what I bought when what was shown in the pictures (And what we agreed I would receive) was something else completely different.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: