Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

JoelH - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: JoelH
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 01, 2024
abergdorf
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: control arms Reply with quote

I picked up some control arms from Joel and he was very quick to reply. He had my product sandblasted and shipped within 1 day. They arrived in great condition. Would love to buy from again!
ZwitterND
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a shell of a 67 bug from Joel to use as a donor. Joel even took time away from his family to deliver it during a week night.

Let Joel know what you need, if he doesn't have it he will do his best to find it. But when he finds a 57 rag..thats mine.

Thanks Joel!
slowvolks1969
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought some pop-out windows from Joel. Great seller, who is honest, fast shipping, and good communication. Sent tracking # once shipped. Very happy with my purchase, and will buy from again. Very Happy
roscoesvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking for a shift coupler inspection plate for my 58 Ragtop, was unable to find.
Joel hooked me up and found the correct one for me.
I was stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You Joel.
I would buy again anytime.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
schwim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great transaction. Product better than described and priced great, shipped quickly and packaged fantastically.
blacktopbeatnik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've purchases a bus and parts from Joel over the years and he is always great to deal with.
Justin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: JoelH - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently bought a '65 11-window bus from Joel and an acquaintance of his. Joel helped make the bus roadworthy and also set up the ad and handled the transaction. He was very helpful and friendly, answering quite a few phone calls and emails from me throughout the 2.5-week process.

I bought the bus based only on the advertisement for two reasons: 1) because it was one of the niceset OG buses I've seen and 2) because I believed the ad was thorough and accurate. When I arrived in Minnesota (where the bus was at), it was exactly as described. During the 3+ day drive home to the West Coast, Joel maintained contact regularly to see how things were going and to make sure I arrived home safely. I would not hesitate to buy another bus or parts from him anytime.
-Romans 8:38-39
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Garciame87 Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: JoelH - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello Samba members
After looking for a few years for a Sierra Yellow Tintop that was complete and original paint I saw Joel's ad for a 72 Tintop. Joel answered my questions, sent the pics I wanted and was really easy to work with. In addition he suggested a reliable shipper that deilvered the bus with no issues. Joel is the kind of VW guy you can count on as an honest man. The bus I bought was better that he described so I would buy again from Joel, he is a straight shooter. If you see an ad from him in the new ads section and its what you are looking for I suggest you dont wait to contact him. It wont last too long.
Joel thanks again!
Andy from Pa
Geetloaf Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: JoelH - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently picked up a bus from Joel and had a very positive experience. His price was fair, and the vehicle was exactly as advertised. On the day of pickup, despite being sick, he even helped load the trailer and secure the bus. Thanks for the effort, Joel. I hope you're feeling better.
Jason R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: JoelH - [email protected] Reply with quote

Made a trade with Joel and it went perfectly for both of us. Great guy I would happily help him out with anything he needed.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: