Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
PapaG1954
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Bug n Box Reply with quote

Heard nothin but good things about Randy...
Made a Rum and Coke and ordered my Swan Necks tonite!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
VIN
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a 010 distributer from Randy.. just as described, great packaging and fast shipping. would not hesitate to buy from again.

Click to view image
thecoolvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: 1956 Reply with quote

just bought a 1956 from Randy, smooth communication, nicely organised, would deal again!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
onetuza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Buyer Beware Reply with quote

After a protracted wait, I ust received the so-called "red" vinyl trim rings I ordered. They were a light orangy coral color, not "red", nor as depicted in the ad photos. I had to send them back and I'm out the shipping.
Atlantic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy always seemed friendly. Since 3 weeks though I am trying to buy a car advertised by him and nothing is happening.
He doesn't call back and neither does react to my emails (thru the Samba ad). I wonder what is going on. Right now, I am somewhat disappointed.
Oldbug.com
Pheasant Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: apologies Reply with quote

Sorry about that Atlantic...the issue is two-fold...one is the seller of the car has gone silent, not returning your calls, or mine. (I have a sneaky suspicion that he has sold the van and is trying to avoid paying for the ad...(karma will get him!)

That and I am currently spreading myself super thin with handling the kids while my wife is away on an adventure... playing "Mr Mom" and "Mr Oldbug" at the same time has been harder than I would have imagined! Appreciate your wives gentlemen...they do a lot more than you think they do!
951-795-1175
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Atlantic
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - I see. Thx for the apologies!
type1vwjapan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased a clear needle 1960 speedometer. Very fair price, good communication, exactly as described, great condition, well packaging, and fast shipping overall. I would never hesitate to do business with Randy again. Thanks for the wonderful business and keep up the good work!
"My treasure. My favorite things notebook." Spinning on a chair. Winding slopes. Echoes in the bathroom. Making eye contact with cats. The sound of walking on snow. Clouds in the night sky. Cream soda. The sound an umbrella makes when it opens. The smell of the road after it rains. The backseat of a bicyle. Being hugged. "Don't write what you don't like. Don't think about anything you hate. Think only of your favorite things, and nothing else." -Mana Ashida as Rena Michiki in "Mother"
56Cabrio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick email response, Super fast shipping. Thank you Randy

1956 Rag Top owned since 1988
1956 Convertible owned since 2000
1963 Hard Top

RIP Dad 4/20/1951 - 2/4/2023
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller! Item as described, good communication and fast shipping. Thanks Randy!
Hideo T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

All perfect. I bought from Randy. Excellent item, fast comunication, all well packaged and arrived quickly. Thank you so much!!
jack1448
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a 58 cigar ashtray from Randy - it is beautiful, just as described, and probably one of the nicest cigar ashtrays I've ever seen. Thanks Randy!
restojohnny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another sweet deal with randy and as always great communication and fast FAST shipping thanks again my brotha
53 LHD, LH cargo door standard kombi
54 Pre-A Porsche
55 oval ribbed door non-semiphore
56 semiphore ragtop
63 notchback (work in progress)
67 OG black paint beetle sedan empi accessorized
67 original Empi GTV beetle convertible !!
67 euro squareback
67 deluxe walkthru (work in progress)
67 convertible ghia (work in progress)

"STAY OUTTA MY BACKYARD !!! "
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Randy Carlson - www.oldbug.com - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Hella back up light switch from Randy. Came quick and in great shape. Thanks Randy.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: