Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

trapperron - [email protected] - Ron
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: trapperron
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 07, 2022
javedub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 am    Post subject: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Trapperron is a top seller, i bought from him a bus steering column 100 bucks and communication was excellent,,package was awesome,, and part just as described,, he,s willing to help.. Shipping trough greyhound was great.. Buy with confidence... javedub..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a Bus apron, everything went well and it was as pictured and described. Arrived quickly.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
19BUG70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect transaction. The deck lid was perfect and the packaging was great. Awesome seller.
1966 Fastback TL
albertmirror
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Great Deal with Ron Reply with quote

I bought a ragtop mechanism from Ron. It was exactly as he described and what ad showed. Great service. The item arrive perfectly wrapped and protected. It even went out the next day in the mail with tracking number. I would buy from Ron again. Thank you Ron!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an early bay front bumper from Ron. He was a pleasure to work with and even aided in a local pickup of my part by my friend passing through his area. I would do business with him again. Thank you Ron!
Dav007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought an engine case from Ron. He was quick to deal with my enquiry and happy to organize packing and posting all the way to Australia for me. The case arrived in 10 days and was well packed and protected and as described. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Ron.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
huggiebear
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:24 pm    Post subject: Top bloke Reply with quote

Bought 4 Hehr windows from trapper Ron and he was a gent, didn't con me on shipping to the UK, Will deal with him again! Got any more window??!!
cru62
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some Westy window interior trims from Ron. Very smooth transaction. Great Seller. Thanks Ron!

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Big Tim
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: Awesome seller Reply with quote

Bought 4 windows from Ron. He is an awesome seller!

Shipped on time - packaged great.

Would gladly buy something from him again - buy with confidence!
oakman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Ron is a top notch seller! Item as described, great packing and shipping. Highly recommended!!
joe comfort
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

I purchased a nice SO-42 bed frame door with handle. Perfect for my Westy. It was packaged securely and received fast and arrived with no damage. Thanks Ron!
beetlepete
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Purchased a pair of 79 only square port exchangers from Ron. First these were in excellent shape and were better then described. Pics did not do them justice.

Packaged very well,shipped quickly, and communication was above average; we all have had experience with the seller that doesn't respond.

Can't recommend Ron enough.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Cali_Army_Guy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Bought some 40hp sled tins. Paid for them after 8pm on a Thursday and they were on my door step Monday. Would absolutely do business with Ron again.
johny__utah
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Purchased a set of aluminum trims, quick and easy transaction. Fast delivery well packaged! Thanks Ron!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:56 pm    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Bought a pair of cylinder tins from Ron and received them promptly. His communication was great. Would certainly buy from him in the future. Thanks, Ron!

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
bbackhere
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

I purchased a bug jack...........excellent and fast transaction. Couldn't have been better; item as shown, packed well and shipped fast....great communication...........thanks Ron
60ragtop
Bonneville Belt Bitch

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Just bought a switch and came as described with quick reasonable shipping.
Certified Hunter Wheel Alignment Master Technician 1986

tasb wrote:
I've restored a large number too, but I don't toot my horn quite as loud.

sb001 wrote:
maybe he just snapped cause his car sucked Wink
Loren
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

I just got some parts from Ron and they were nicer in person than in the ad images. Fast shipping and nicely packed.
jlarrey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

I have purchased four door paneles covers for my low light Karmann Ghia from Ron. It has been a perfect transaction. The shipping was very fast and the covers were in very good condition.
Thank you very much!
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: trapperron - [email protected] - Ron Reply with quote

Ron helped me find some bits and pieces... super great guy.
Thanks Ron!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: