Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

=Petri Nut*1= Thomas Andersen - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: =Petri Nut*1=
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 30, 2023
lenny copp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: =Petri Nut*1= Thomas Andersen - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to buy some parts from this seller from Denmark. Has anyone bought or sold to this guy?? With all the crap going on I want to know who I'm dealing with.
Thanks in advance
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Lind
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought stuff from him off of ebay several times over the last couple years. I had good dealings with him. i.e. he sent the goods.
VWoA literature and early dealership or distributor literature/pictures/information
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lenny---I have bought lots of accessories from Thomas and he was super in every way. Parts were as described, shipment was fast and communication was great. Can't say enough good things about him. We are supposed to meet at the Classic and I will be happy to introduce you Dad. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
zdub
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought from Thomas several times.

I got excatly what he advertised, good prices, good communications.

I will buy from him again!
mbugz60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought several high dollar items from Thomas. Always a good transaction. He is honest.
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just received two items from Thomas and they were perfect. He always takes special care in shipping. Very Happy
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas is the real deal. He's an absolutely stand up seller with good quality stuff, very fast shipment, and careful packaging. Go for it.

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GhiaNut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a KG Interior mirror light from him. The transaction was fine, but the item came loosely wrapped, and a small piece had broken off. Stuff happens; it was no big deal to fix it with a little crazy glue. I let him know so he could watch out in the future. He was apologetic, and I'm sure he would have refunded the $ if I had wanted it.
Barndoor Mafia
Il Capo

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Has anyone delt with Thomas Andersen from denmark Reply with quote

lenny copp wrote:
I want to buy some parts from this seller from Denmark. Has anyone bought or sold to this guy?? With all the crap going on I want to know who I'm dealing with.
Thanks in advance

Yo Lenny Coop!!!!! This kid is cool. He has good stuff too! And I know him personally! Good guy to deal with and he won't bone you either!

Laydo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
roy kohrogi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lenny

Purchased several split window parts from Thomas in Denmark
very nice parts as described and prompt communications.

I wish I can say same about other sellers.

Good Luck Surprised
lenny copp
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:07 am    Post subject: Re: Has anyone delt with Thomas Andersen from denmark Reply with quote

Barndoor Mafia wrote:

Yo Lenny Coop!!!!! This kid is cool. He has good stuff too! And I know him personally! Good guy to deal with and he won't bone you either!

Laydo

yo yo, no bone from him??? How about you?? WIll you bone me??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wiggy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had an absolutely awesome transaction with him. Good prices too. Parts arrived superfast (like 4 days). I can't even get that kind of shipping time for stuff I bought here on the east coast. Highly recommended.

My 58 Ghia Vert

My 51 Split 11G

My 57 Deluxe

My 56 Oval
Eric Outland
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Thomas Anderson Reply with quote

Great seller Lenny--absolutely no problems!-- wish all my Oversea's Transactions went this smoothly--Eric=(VMR)=Vintage Motor Restorations.
Rag53
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Thomas Andersen Reply with quote

Thomas is a great guy!,he does fast delivery and communication Very Happy

I already bought NOS 1952-1962 pop out windows & a NOS blaunkpaunk radio from him!!! Very Happy

Definitley buy from him again (:

And i can't wait to meet him at the Porsche toy literature show ! (:
Evert Tersiqo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:03 am    Post subject: Exhaust Pipe trim Reply with quote

Very recommended seller A+++

Will deal it again in the future...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: