Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Long-Roofs - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Long-roofs
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 27, 2024
Ben1000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a spare tire bracket for a '67 bus. Item showed up quickly and in great condition. Thanks!
Busryder
Samba SuperHero

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric sold me a set of splash pans for an early bus back on July 23rd, 2010... after reviewing the email communique, it was painless.

Please buy with confidence...

-Damian

I am a Dick, hear me roar- Laughing

Me, an OVP Lifer...
ateneo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: 1/3 & 2/3 bay window bus seats Reply with quote

I live in southern California and ordered from Eric a 1/3 & 2/3 front seats for my 1971 deluxe bus that I am restoring. Eric priced the seats very reasonable. I sent him a USPS money order.

Eric made sure the packaging of the seats were done right. Eric found the most affordable way to ship the seats to me which is via Greyhound. It took only 2 1/2 days for the seats to be delivered from Washington to Southern California. Eric was easy to deal with and gives me updates on the shipping of the seats.

Thanks Eric for all your help.

Joe
Southern California
H.T.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Thanks Eric. Nice scoop and cooler.Don't see these anymore. Reply with quote

Will look good on my next vintage baja project. That turtle that brought it to Florida di not damage it a bit. Could have been the excellent Packing job you did.And cheap. Thanks.
ratherb-buggin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Second time buying from Eric. This guy is top-notch! He and I worked out an arranged bus sale and delivery. Purchased a bus from him for a friend, and he towed the bus shell to Sioux Falls, South Dakota on his way to Wisconsin. Even though the time span was short and a lot of little things needed to be done to the bus Eric completed everything on his end. There are Samba sellers and then there are people like Eric that go above and beyond. 110% suggested seller! Thanks Eric!! It was good to meet you in-person.
BUCIOBATISTI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a very smooth transaction with Eric. Great deal, item was precisely as described, good packaging, and fast shipment. I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks again!

That's the best place to see the latest things we are up to as well as catch an occasional sneak peek of our latest car and parts listings!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
p horvath
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: eric Reply with quote

just completed a smooth and fast deal with eric. recommended seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Canadian_Bugger
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got some rear drums from eric shipped fast and no problems, thanks again my bus is rolling again Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
WideFive
SBS Hit Squad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great experience! After initially emailing Eric about an item listed on here, it had shipped and I had a tracking number all in less than eight hours. Item was delivered 2 days later.

A real pleasure to deal with, hope to do business with again!

Thanks, Eric!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ratlookvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: purchases Reply with quote

purchased a set of rare hull camping hinges for a squareback from Eric, they came quick and in really nice shape. thanks so much for your efforts and the deal! really appreciate you, will do business again for sure! ratlookvw
57 Panel, 66 highroof panel, 65 Notch, 59 Vert, 61 Vert, 1969 Fridolin, 'Reggie ' 66 RV, 65 Pipe Truck, 65 RHD T-34, 70 dbl slider panel, 1969 Deep sea green sunroof automatic square, the greypoop-on, and a shit load of wheels!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
PIMPPRIDE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, what else can I say, Eric is top notch, he replied to my BUS parts wanted ad here

he had the parts I was looking for at a great price and communicated completely in plain english over the entire transaction ( something that can be hit or miss here on the samba )

the parts were shipped out in a timely manner when he said he would and even followed up with the tracking info

definitely deal with confidence !

Anthony / ISP WEST
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
tarzan271
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have bought, traded, and used his expertise in VW mechanicals to finish up my bus. He did my front beam and flipped spindles on my bus and it came out great. He finished up some wiring and installed my motor and redid all of my brakes. He is one of the nicest and most honest guys in the VW scene. His knowledge is second to none and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Recently, I needed a ashtray mount plate that I had given away with my original interior panels. These are a pain to find in the classifieds so I asked Eric if he had one or knew anyone that did. He sent me one for free.
belairman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought some parts from Eric, good communication, parts arrived quickly and as described. Good honest seller. Thanks
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: great seller Reply with quote

I just had a great transaction with Eric
I would not hesitate to deal with him again in the future.
Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just purchased another oval window bug from Eric. He couldn't of been nicer. Once again he put up with my one hundred questions and his description was spot on. The bug arrived here safe on Friday and Im very happy with it. Eric is an honest guy and I look forward to dealing with him again in the future. Thanks!!
austinomarino
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Long-Roofs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric was great to work with. The process ended up being long to get the parts I wanted due to winter weather but communication was great throughout. I bought a dash and taillight sections out of a Karmann Ghia he was parting out. I gave him an idea of what I wanted for metal to work with and he exceeded my expectations. When I went to pick up the parts from Greyhound I was more than impressed with how they were packaged. I have everything that I bought installed and could not be happier. I would definitely do business with Eric again.
BrianJones
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Long-Roofs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I recently got to know Eric through an offering of sweet vintage Ghia parts here that he sold me at a very nice price... he was very dedicated to communication with me.. dug out more vintage VW puzzle pieces I needed along the way... seems a little like an angel wanting to help others get their relic air cooled VWs together... it has been a definite privilege meeting him here for sure ! Thank you Eric... I will send you pictures, once I get my rescue Ghia breathing fire again, after many years of being a parted out hulk !

Brian J.
Robert Chambers
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Long-Roofs - [email protected] Reply with quote

I got a great deal from Eric on an early Bus oil baffle. Shipping was fast and very reasonable. Packaging was very well done. Thanks again Eric. Hope to deal with you again.
Bob
'63 OG 117
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Long-Roofs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and received an inner door handle from Eric, as described and well packaged. Great communication in an altogether smooth transaction. Badass, Eric, cheers.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Long-Roofs - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello me, it's me again. Bought, received and installed a sway bar assembly for my '62 DC-then road tested it like a child with a new toy. Was just as described and arrived well packaged. Thanks, Eric, stay classy.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: