Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Help I'd this tent
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
59panel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 pm    Post subject: Help I'd this tent Reply with quote

I've owned a bunch of sundial and riviera tents. This is different as it doesn't have the grommets or the slide in rope. It ties all around maybe to a roof rack? It's 7.5 feet long, 52 in deep, 5 inch overhang with fringe. No makers marks. It might not be vw but was represented as so by seller on this sight. Thin sundial type material and came with matching bag that was red/white on one side and green/white on other. Want to sell but need to id and price. Seems new but I bought it 10 years ago before the proliferation of repro sun relax camper tent and awnings. Thanks

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

wanderbusvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Help I'd this tent Reply with quote

Hello, sorry just saw your pics and post. I am making reproduction sundial awnings and I think this was made by Dawn with PLF. I think she was making them 10+ years ago, or this is where she got pattern for hers because this is identical to how she taught me to sew them. The originals are usually different, there is scallop to the sides and the fringe is thicker cotton fringe. I sell them for $200 new just like this. Good luck!

www.wanderbusvw.com
www.facebook.com/WanderbusVW
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: