Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

kdf-service - [email protected] - Tom in Poland
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kdf-service
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: July 30, 2022
vwovalguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a zwitter starter button from him about a month and a half ago and still haven't received it. Emailed him and no reply yet. Paypal dispute opened!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgmalt46 wrote:
said tail lights were ready 3 months ago ! said he will ship the next day. last 3 or 4 emails no reply . did he die? where are you tom? if he is that busy he needs help. or he will be busy no more . Mad
another month or more has passed. he said there on the way? i don't think so! Mad i never complain about a seller but this is out of hand! next step is a paypal dispute. Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgmalt46 wrote:
sgmalt46 wrote:
said tail lights were ready 3 months ago ! said he will ship the next day. last 3 or 4 emails no reply . did he die? where are you tom? if he is that busy he needs help. or he will be busy no more . Mad
another month or more has passed. he said there on the way? i don't think so! Mad i never complain about a seller but this is out of hand! next step is a paypal dispute. Mad

ok update he gave me a tracking # but did not say how he sent it? Question i checked with ups/fed-x /usps can't find it. Rolling Eyes
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

new update he sent me a pic of the invoice from polish post . sweet! Very Happy cant wait to see them! sorry to yell at you tom.
sgmalt46
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgmalt46 wrote:
new update he sent me a pic of the invoice from polish post . sweet! Very Happy cant wait to see them! sorry to yell at you tom.

got my tail lights and steering wheel yesterday ! worth the wait. he does amazing work ! looks very legit.
thanks again tomaz! Very Happy
kdf-service
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Sorry Reply with quote

Hello to All .

Im sorry as all you know I never cheat people I have some times time to finish all in time , I took to much on me head.

I hope that all will forgot this to me

Best to all VW friend

Tomasz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
JohnSchroeder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Disappointed with this vendor Reply with quote

All, I am having a very bad experience dealing with Tomasz. I shipped him a set of windshield wiper motors for restoration on 16 September 2010. He constantly assured me the wiper motors would be completed soon. In early 2011 I ordered a complete wiring harness set for a Type 82 Kubelwagen. In April of 2011 he told me the parts were within a few weeks of being ready. On 25 June 2011 I paid the full amount via PayPal for the wiring harness and wiper motors simply because the exchange rate was in my favor. The wiring harness was eventually sent on 11 July 2012. I have still not received the wiper motors, yet Tomasz seems to have time to periodically update his web postings on theSamba and other kdf and VW sites. He has not answered a single email from me in months. I would not deal this vendor again.
nane_cox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry Reply with quote

kdf-service wrote:
Hello to All .

Im sorry as all you know I never cheat people I have some times time to finish all in time , I took to much on me head.

I hope that all will forgot this to me

Best to all VW friend

Tomasz

Hi Tomasz,
please send me the correct barndoor 1952 wiring loom, the one that go under the bus in a plastic tube, not in a cotton tube. I've ordered this wiring harness on august 2010....almost 3 years ago...
If you can't do the jobs we asked you years ago, please recredit us.
Fred Udog
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sold early part to Tom, and was a perfect deal.

Thanks,

Fred
JohnSchroeder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Disappointed with this vendor Reply with quote

JohnSchroeder wrote:
All, I am having a very bad experience dealing with Tomasz. I shipped him a set of windshield wiper motors for restoration on 16 September 2010. He constantly assured me the wiper motors would be completed soon. In early 2011 I ordered a complete wiring harness set for a Type 82 Kubelwagen. In April of 2011 he told me the parts were within a few weeks of being ready. On 25 June 2011 I paid the full amount via PayPal for the wiring harness and wiper motors simply because the exchange rate was in my favor. The wiring harness was eventually sent on 11 July 2012. I have still not received the wiper motors, yet Tomasz seems to have time to periodically update his web postings on theSamba and other kdf and VW sites. He has not answered a single email from me in months. I would not deal this vendor again.

An update on this situation. The original post was from February of 2013. Tomasz emailed me a couple of weeks after this post and promised me the windshield wiper motors would be completed and shipped. Almost a year later and I still do not have the wiper motors. Do not do business with this vendor.
EARLY 55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:14 pm    Post subject: WORST SELLER EVER !!! Reply with quote

THIS BLOKE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO
TRADE ON THIS SITE . FULL OF PROMISE AND
NEVER FOLLOWS THROUGH . IVE LOST $220 AND
3 MONTHS OF EMAILS . WHY DO PEOPLE DO
THIS . SHAMEFULL . WE ALL BUY & SELL
ALL OVER THE WORLD AND HOPE WE NEVER
GET TURNED OVER THIS WAY . HOPE KARMA GETS YOU !!!
PLEASE DO NOT BUY OR TRADE WITH THIS SELLER .
KDF TOMASZ SOBKOWIAK - SHAME ON YOU !!!!!
JohnSchroeder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:39 pm    Post subject: Still No Windshield Wiper Motors Reply with quote

An update on this situation. The original post was from February of 2013. Tomasz emailed me a couple of weeks after this post and promised me the windshield wiper motors would be completed and shipped. Almost a year later and I still do not have the wiper motors. Do not do business with this vendor.

Another update as of 16 August 2014: Still no contact with Tomasz. In the last email I simply asked him to return the wiper motors and I will have them finished elsewhere. Nothing to date. Looking for suggestions on how to get my wiper motors back.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him and asked him to read the feedback in this thread.

Please email me if you do not hear something soon.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
kdf-service
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:41 pm    Post subject: Im sorry Reply with quote

Hello to all.

I have been in hard time, took to much on my head , and then have problems. I dont want to cheat no budy always be helpfull, and some times have problems with this. I promise to finisch this parts in 2 weeks and send via fedex/post. Im really sorry for problems
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EARLY 55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:44 pm    Post subject: BARNDOOR PEDALS Reply with quote

TOM
SO YOU WILL REFUND MY MONEY IN 2 WEEKS ?
kdf-service
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:49 pm    Post subject: pedals Reply with quote

I wrote you email monday

my message to you

Hello Tony.

I have not and use/ Fucking Credit card withI dont need , soi f I must pay via paypal I have to go to BANK and transver money to my paypal accont, I want to do this last week but as always forgot go there. I don’t want to cheat you I will send you money Monday. Just don’t know how much is was do you remember what we agree 200 usd or more ?

Im really sorry
EARLY 55
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 pm    Post subject: BARNY PEDALS Reply with quote

Tom
the amount to refund is $220 usd .
thanks
pierino
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to get in touch with this guy, Tom, at kdf-service.

do you have suggestions?

thank you!
maurizio
JohnSchroeder
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Still No Windshield Wiper Motors Reply with quote

JohnSchroeder wrote:

Another update as of 16 August 2014: Still no contact with Tomasz. In the last email I simply asked him to return the wiper motors and I will have them finished elsewhere. Nothing to date. Looking for suggestions on how to get my wiper motors back.

Yet another update as of 5 August 2015: Still no wiper motors and no contact from Tomasz. In the last email I asked him to simply return the wiper motors. No response whatsoever. I will not deal with this vendor again.
hutmo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: WARNING kdf-service - [email protected] - Tom in Poland Reply with quote

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY HEADLIGHT TRIM RING SCREWS - AVOID THIS SELLER

I do not wish to escalate this situation. I would like the product or my money back. I contacted you about the product I purchased from you and received no reply. I contacted you a second time and you stated the product was shipped. I have yet to receive this product.

The purchase was made in early September. NO PRODUCT, NO FEEDBACK. BAD SELLER

HUTMO
Chris Hutter

Samba Member #1115
Joined Feb 6, 2002
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: