Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

spectre6000 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: spectre6000
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 19, 2023
G-wood Todd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: spectre6000 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold a cargo door to Jason. He was quick to pay and very patient with my busy schedule. Would sell again to him. Thanks Jason.
and take the kids for instance "Are we going in the Volkswagen bus?" and they say "Yay!" and clap their hands and if it's a glorious day you can slide the sunroof back and let a little of the glory in and all of a sudden, it stops looking funny.

-Volkswagen ad
chaas67
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Ghia Print and t-shirt Reply with quote

I couldn't be happier with the print and t-shirt that Jason designed and put together.

As for his attention to communication and working through delivery issues, through no fault of his, you can buy from or sell to with complete confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1951miesen
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason's a very honest seller has a great reputation in the VW world. goes out of his way for giving great details highly recommended. I am a very very picky buyer when it comes to cars so I may not have liked everything about the car but that's my fault not Jason's. one of the best if your looking for a great honest seller highly recommended
spectre6000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1951miesen wrote:
Jason's a very honest seller has a great reputation in the VW world. goes out of his way for giving great details highly recommended. I am a very very picky buyer when it comes to cars so I may not have liked everything about the car but that's my fault not Jason's. one of the best if your looking for a great honest seller highly recommended

Thanks!

-'58 German Market Deluxe Beetle (in progress)
-'84 M1009 CUCV
-'81 K10
"Buy the best, cry once." -Gene Berg
"A cheap man will always buy the cheapest thing available, and then buys another one hoping for a better result, and then spends the rest of his life in misery complaining about it. A thrifty man will buy a good part once and never think about it again." -RockCrusher
"Don't feed the Shitty Parts Monster!" -Me
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: