Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Vwfan - [email protected] - Tony
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 1vwfan67
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 17, 2016
ratlook63
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Vwfan - [email protected] - Tony Reply with quote

Tony recently purchased a screw terminal hea slight switch from me. He asked if it was in working order and I told him that I it was from a car I parted out years ago. He offered to pay my asking price of I would pay shipping. Item was shipped the next day.

Upon arrival he stated he had trouble removing a screw. I suggested he use a penetrating oil and vice grips to try and remove it. He didn't have any luck so I told him he could return it and I would refund his money or remove the screw myself and send it back for the original price if he covered the shipping.

The next day he informed me he had broken the bakelite housing. At this point I retracted my offer to take the switch back. He has since brought a paypal dispute against me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vwfan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:36 am    Post subject: ratlook63 - [email protected] Reply with quote

There's more to this story, he forgot to mention that he was refunded his money back. When I asked him if the Switch was working he forgot to mention that there was a rusted screw.. I have bought many items from several of the members without any issues. He knew what he was doing, he also bragged about it on an email that he got his money refunded, and it was nice doing business with you.. Sorry things went bad with our transaction ratlook63, but I wont tell people to stay away from you..
vwinnovator
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony purchased a used oval armrest form me.

quick pmt to my terms.

Smooth transaction.

Nice to do business with.

Thanks
ngobet
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: Vwfan - [email protected] - Tony Reply with quote

I purchased a Marvel Mystery oiler from vwfan.

The transaction was easy. Tony had it nicely packed and the delivery to Europe was quick and uncomplicated.
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Vwfan - [email protected] - Tony Reply with quote

Bought a set of wheels from him and communication was excellent and he did everything he said he was going to do. I would buy anything from him again. Tony was a stand up guy! Thanks again tony!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: