Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

RichOakley - [email protected] - Richard Oakley
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
tarzan271
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:55 pm    Post subject: RichOakley - [email protected] - Richard Oakley Reply with quote

Rich is a legend in England for his restored Balupunkt radios and iPod adapters. I bought an early Blaupunkt Dortmund Deluxe from him and it is amazing. Fast shipping and well packed. I tested it with the iPod adapter and it worked just as he described. His prices are not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Top notch seller of top shelf radios for your precious ride.

Here are some pics of the radio I got from him.
Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a purchase of NOS fenderbeading from RichOakley. He answered my many questions and comments-displaying great courtesy in doing so. It is very refreshing to communicate with someone from my Bug's Second Mother Country-very knowledgeable in VW history in UK and elsewhere. ThanksVeryMuch Richard.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NavyGeneral Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased an nos item from RichOakley-that item was in Alaska and Rich in England coordinated the further fleet transfer to my quarterdeck in Tennessee. Another fine piece(s) of VW originality. Thanks much Rich for coordinating this transaction.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
paulsvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a Early Blaupunkt radio from Richard and it just came in, it's just as described. It was a little slow getting here but After I contacted Rich about the delivery he quickly contacted the shipper to get info on delivery. It arrived the next day. Thanks Rich!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
campingbox Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered 2 bus owners manual from Richard and they were lost or destroyed in the mail. Richard gave me my money back. I was bummed the manuals got lost because I really wanted them but atleast I was not out anything for it. Top seller.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: