Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

ISP West - pimppride - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: PIMPPRIDE
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 29, 2024
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Adrian and all your crewmates- thanks so much again! I just received my order for the reproduction center caps for my fat-lip bi-metal 1st series GT wheels (Rivieras). As you know, these caps are impossible to find in the wild. Your repros are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for offering such a limited yet invaluable part! My Formula Vee tribute beetle is fast looking complete- finally.

Great service, products, shipping- everything as usual from ISP West.

Sincerely, Bradford Dedman

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
adriano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have ordered 4 55-63 wheel brake cylinder rebuilt kits .Received the item in Italy in 10 days.I'm very satisfied for the deal.I hope to buy more parts from Anthony in the future. Thanks so much again!
Erik G
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I order a bunch of stuff, I get an email with tracking numbers, they get here on time. I order stuff a couple days later, I get a note that they only have used in one item, but can substitute new of something that is really close. Cool with me. Next day I get an email with a tracking number, stuff gets here on time

No Complaints

2nd note - I ordered 2 of their reproduction tachometers for type 3's. They are an excellent reproduction, I couldn't be happier

my only issue is that I forget to order stuff and have to make a second order LOL
OB Bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the years I have ordered from them at least a dozen times. Never a problem. Frequently I will notice something in their ads that I really do need and/or did not know was available. Shipping is always quick (although not necessarily inexpensive on small orders) and the items arrive as expected. First rate vendor!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony at ISPWest took care of me with some stuff I didn't expect them to have, and got it out ASAP.

Always a good deal with them!

Quick shipping and prompt responses to email.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast and easy deal. Would buy again!
DWoerpel
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

Nice transaction.Very quick shipping. Great to do business with someone who takes pride in their sales. Recommend whole heatedly.
dwoerpel
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

Terrific products, quality. pricing, and service. Fast, easy transaction and delivered in record time. I'd definately send business their way again!
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks to the crew at ISP West for a great buy on a set of heater boxes. They arrived pretty fast after purchase and were packaged very well.I will continue watching their posts. Thanks again
Jeff Geisen
Samba Chaplain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great experience as far as the service part of the deal, however I am disappointed by the quality of my new "banjo" steering wheel.

It is flimsy at the outer wheel. There is a bar that the spokes go through, but I must constantly keep sliding (forcing) those three bars toward the hub of the wheel to keep the outer ring of the wheel stiff.

At $450.00 plus shipped, I would not buy another one.

Again, service and shipping great. Part quality poor.

‘63 ragtop - ‘68 single cab
Aputz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome stuff, excellent service!!!
Will definitely purchase some more stuff soon...!!
Peter Lubianetzky
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

I’ve purchased parts several times from ISPWest and have always found that their service and parts quality is very good as well as their willingness to ship parts to Canada via USPS instead of the private courier companies that slam us with brokerage fees on top of all the duties and taxes that we have to pay here for imported parcels. Recently ,I swapped out the whole fuel system on my ‘66 Bus and bought one of their reproduction fuel tank sender units which I understood was an exact reproduction of the original VDO units. I waited many years to remove the engine ,etc in order to swap out everything and I was a little chagrined that the ISP sender unit was over an inch shorter than the original VDO unit and, although I’m happy to have a working sender unit finally, I was a little disappointed in the way the fuel gauge drops to 1/2 tank very quickly and shortly afterwards it drops to Reserve although there’s still almost a third of a tank of fuel left in the tank. An electrician friend of mine did an ohm test on my gauge and it worked correctly, so that’s not the problem.It’s a small detail but I was really hoping for a more accurately working fuel monitoring system after all the work involved in changing out the unit. I still won’t hesitate to do business with these folks but I just thought I’d throw in my one mild criticism about one of their reproduction items. Cheers...P
davidmelton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

I thought I needed a new dual master cylinder/reservoir. Instead of selling me something I did not need, Anthony pointed out that I just needed to replace the rubber grommets for $5.00. He replied to several emails helping me diagnose my problem. That's pretty cool.

Regards,

David Melton
toxicavenger70
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a fuel gauge from them last year, I had a question regarding the adjustability of it. I contacted them via their Contact Us link on their page and I have yet to get a reply. I sent them a direct email, and still no reply. I have contacted "pimpride" here directly, and still no response.

Sorry I won't be doing business with them again.
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered a tachometer, the first one shipped quickly but was defective upon arrival (Sometimes this happens with new parts/ Shipping)

Alex @ ISP West was quick to ship out a replacement unit, which arrived and worked great.

The whole process with smooth and I cannot express enough good words about ISPWEST.

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hitest
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

I can't believe how long ago it's been since I ordered the same thing, but... Thanks again to ISP West. I ordered another set of reproduction center caps- this time for a set of 2nd series, thin lip pre-Riviera GT Mags. Excellent quality, packing, quick time frame, etc. Thanks again guys! Excellent work.

Sincerely, Bradford Dedman

I wonder what the nut looks like.

'62 L390 151, '62 L469 117, '63 L380 113, '64 L87 311, '65 L512 265, '65 L31 SO-42, '66 L360 251, '68 L30k 141, '71 L12 113, '74 ORG 181

FU#5
Mr. Tecism
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
NUMBER 1 ALL THE WAY
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Stockholm VW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ISP West - pimppride - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent transaction. Fast shipping. Product as listed. A+
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: