Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BulliBill
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
hangarguy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:12 am    Post subject: Great guy Reply with quote

Great guy to deal with. Professional, no hassels, and honest. A rare commodity these days.
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good seller, fast shipment
PATCHWORKJOE
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill Bowman (bullibill) is a great buyer here on thesamba.
Excellent communication , look forward to possibly selling more VW tools and parts to Bill Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
snj
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently bought a Type 3 generator belt from Bill. His price was fair, his communication was excellent, and his shipping was ridiculously prompt. I couldn't come up with a complaint about the transaction if I tried. Thanks, Bill!
volksartist
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill bought a custom made piece from me and was very patient, and took
the time to communicate with me after taking delivery. A true supporter
of the hobby. Thanks agian I look forward to future deals!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
earlywesty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the radio screen mesh for my split bus. Came nicely packaged and shipping was quick and easy. Thanks again Bill!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought a pair of radio dash screens from Bill and received them well packaged and promptly. Thanks for doing the leg work, Bill, in researching the mesh! Hope to install it soon. Thanks again, and take care.

Cheers,
Brian

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
Bombero26
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 6:25 am    Post subject: Always a pleasure, fixed and reused a Split Bus Parts binder Reply with quote

Bought a Split Bus Parts binder that had no interior from Bill. I had an old parts binder with a somewhat damaged binder cover. All of the parts I needed to add to the "new" binder were in my old one. It worked flawlessly!

Have known Bill from VW buses for well over 20 years and he is always righteous and forthright. All of Bill's parts and literature are just as advertised. Great packing. Fast shipping. Great Communication. Will do business again Definitely!!!. A+ Very Happy Thanks Again!

Keith B.
java71
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Ignition switch Reply with quote

I bought an ignition switch from Bill and was very happy with both the part and Bill's service! Excellent communication and shipping....definitely would recommend to others and will purchase from Bill in the future. Jon L.
grün
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 10:25 am    Post subject: BulliBill's Volkswagen Parts Reply with quote

Received the headlight wiring conduit for my 66 Beetle. It was obvious during every step of this purchase that Bill Bowman is committed to providing great parts and excellent service. I will be watching his listings for future parts needs.
kabriolett
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill is great to deal with. Straightforward & honest. Reasonable price & did not beat me up on shipping. Also got my part in a hurry. Will buy again for sure!
palmgreen57
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
I bought screen for radio sapphire to Bill
fast and clear transaction, honest seller Smile
hope to deal with him again
yan
Buskid
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Radio material Reply with quote

Hi Bill,

Just received my two radio screens today!!!

Superfast shipping, great communication...a pleasure to speak and do business with!

Thanks Bill,
1950split
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a radio screen from Bil.

Excellent communication and extremely fast shipping !

Thanks Bill.
jayar59
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased some radio screens from Bill. They are nice and came quickly. He is a real stand up guy.
Thanks Bill!
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought two black radio mesh screen radio pieces for my dash from Bill. He had excellent communication, fast delivery, and items were as described. I would not hesitate to do business with him again; buy with confidence.

Thanks again Bill!
zozo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought some radio/dash mesh from Bill just a few days ago. It was shipped within MINUTES of order confirmation and payment. The only way to improve on that is with a time machine. Incredible!

Thanks Bill. Got it cut today between pushing the kids on the swing. Hopefully have it installed tomorrow.
squaretobehip
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bill responded to my WTB ad within a couple hours. He came through with the item, we agreed on a price, and he shipped it out promptly. I couldn't be happier. I didn't think I'd find this particular tool, and here it is about a week after I started my search.

Thanks, Bill!

Follow ISP West on:

Facebook - www.facebook.com/ispwest
Instagram - @ispwest - www.instagram.com/ispwest
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
scubasteve321
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just put in an order for some brake shoes on my 71 bus, couldn't be happier!!

Super polite and helpful and shipped out same afternoon of conversation!!!

A++++
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: BulliBill - Bill Bowman - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for seven pages of great positive Samba.com feedback about my services! I pride myself on trying to give prompt service, clear and thorough descriptions, and treating folks like I want to be treated. I pack stuff pretty securely, lots of padding in good sturdy boxes. I'll always try to find the cheapest postage rates cause I hate to over-pay too.

I'm a flight attendant by trade, so sometimes I'm out of town (and sometimes out of the country) for work and I might be out of touch for a few days, so your patience is always appreciated. I'll eventually get back to you when I return back home.

Everything I sell off out of my collection is just used to fund more parts and restoration or maintenance services for my personal eight-VW collection. And thanks again everybody for letting everyone know that I'm doing a good job!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: