Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Turn signal options
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2manytoys wrote:
I have a pair of those lights, I was wondering what the back story is on them. Originally I was given the pair to use on my Notch, but they sat on the shelf. If anyone is interested in the pair, I would be willing to sell.

P-

Do you have trim rings with them?

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=575769&highlight=
2manytoys
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexvw wrote:
2manytoys wrote:
I have a pair of those lights, I was wondering what the back story is on them. Originally I was given the pair to use on my Notch, but they sat on the shelf. If anyone is interested in the pair, I would be willing to sell.

P-

Do you have trim rings with them?

I have a set of trim rings that didn't come with the lights, but seem to line up correctly. I think they would work better in a factory steel or oem style fender/headlight bucket, but no matter what you do, it will take some work. I have a couple of items to list for sale, I will try to dig them out.

P-
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - Late Model/Super - 1968-up All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: