Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

David Payne - david9 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: david9
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1488962

paid may5th
a week later he wrote that the part was IN the mail.
ad remains active.

been several weeks, so i'm directing this toward paypal dispute.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to the 2 above complaints and the fact he hasn't visited in 2 weeks, I deactivated all of his ads for now.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
stevo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks everett. miraculously, suddenly, i was issued a paypal refund within minutes of your keystroke.
ricekooker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David hauled a bus for me from KS to FL and everything went as planned. He even took extra care with some loose parts that were stored in the bus. Thanks again!
Tripdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Dead Beat Seller, Don't buy from David Reply with quote

I paid David over a year ago for a euro front bumper. Soon after receiving payment he was slow to reply, kept saying he would send out bumper, but nothing... Months later I asked for a refund and then he stopped replying and he didn't send refund...

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1562050

DON'T BE SCAMMED, HE IS A DEATBEAT SELLER!!!

Ev, I had emailed you about him earlier, what else can be done? Thanks

Dave Pasco
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I emailed him about your post above and directing him to this thread.
I did not contact him previously.

Let me know if that produces a result.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nalu33 wrote:
I do not reccommend this seller. He does not answer e mails or PM's therefore his busisness practices must follow suit. If i were to buy from him then who knows if i would receive my goods. Best to stay away

Just searched my history and I can not find any PMs that you have sent.

I work over the road hauling items for people. I am not around all the time to answer people back in a timely manner. This is not my job and is just a hobby for me.
david9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Dead Beat Seller, Don't buy from David Reply with quote

Tripdaddy wrote:
I paid David over a year ago for a euro front bumper. Soon after receiving payment he was slow to reply, kept saying he would send out bumper, but nothing... Months later I asked for a refund and then he stopped replying and he didn't send refund...

Dave Pasco

Please send a PM so we can resolve this through this site. I have lost all your information which is why there was no response. I am not as active in the VW scene as I use to be.
Tripdaddy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Dead Beat Seller, Don't buy from David Reply with quote

David, you have had my pm for over a year, and my phone number as well as email. Today is 2015.3.11, and I have not heard anything for weeks about stating you would like to settling up? Please refund the money from over a YEAR ago!!!...

To: david9 (Offline)
Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:18 pm
Subject: Re: Euro bumper
I had sent you 3 replies since last year, thank you for responding now.

You mentioned needing a few days to refund the $265. It has been 3 days, how much longer are you saying? Thanks

D.

To: Tripdaddy (Online)
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:14 pm
Subject: Re: Euro bumper
I will refund your money but will need to give me a little bit to make that happen. Money is tight these days. Give me a few days and I will try to make this right.

Thanks

www.stjvw.com

To: david9 (Offline)
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:51 pm
Subject: Euro bumper
David, I want to believe you lost my information, but you emailed me mulitiple times with excuses, then stopped responding... If you can just refund the $265 I'll post that you setted up. My paypal is [email protected] Thanks

D.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: TheSamba.com Ad - Bus Euro Slash Front Bumper with Mounts
Date: Fri, April 04, 2014 8:36 am
To: "David" <[email protected]>

Hi, did you send the bumper?

D.

Dave Pasco - President | SBS
tf 877.660.7071 | c 775.219.7065
[email protected]
"One Team - Infinite Solutions..."

On 2014,Mar,1, at 7:29 PM, David wrote:

To be honest with you I had totally forgotten about this. My fault totally. The bumper is boxed and ready to as it has been. It's been at my shop which I haven't been to in almost a month myself. I work over the road and with the weather the way it has been I have been backed up and working like crazy to get caught back up. I will be back in town this weekend an can get it to the greyhound station then if this will still be ok with you. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again, David

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 1, 2014, at 10:22 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

We started this deal over 3 months ago in November. I've tried to be flexible, but I'm not sure about this deal anymore?

D.

On 2013,Dec,28, at 3:03 PM, David Payne wrote:

Hello. Sorry I am out of town for the holidays. I know I will be able to get this shipped out once I get back. I will keep you informed.

Sent from my iPhone

david9 wrote:
Tripdaddy wrote:

Dave Pasco

Please send a PM so we can resolve this through this site. I have lost all your information which is why there was no response. I am not as active in the VW scene as I use to be.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Glenn Premium Member
Mr. 010

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: David Payne - david9 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a distributor core from David. I've read some of the recent negative feedback but i've purchased from him in the past with no problems and had no reason to expect anything different.

David replied to all my emails promptly and shipped it last Tuesday via USPS 2 day Priority and provided a tracking number. Friday after it still did not replay and David confirmed the tracking number. Given this is less than a week before Christmas I was not surprised. USPS Priority is not guaranteed and i've seen delays like this before. Sunday morning I found it on my door step and exactly as described. It was mailed Tuesday and the delay had nothing to do with David.

Thanks David, looking forward to dealing with you again.

Member #1009

#BlueSquare
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: