Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: VOLKSWAGNUT
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 20, 2024
my3sites
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

I purchased a book from Ken and received it much faster than expected. I would deal with Ken anyday.

Thanks
Dbug41
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken is an outstanding buyer no muss no fuss if everyone was like Ken it would really make my life better LOL! Laughing

Douglas W Fuller

Dbug41's Custom parts
1200s 1500e # 2093
Clearfield UT. 84015
801-529-5153
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Classifieds Feedback
Derosse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ken is an outstanding good seller. i buyed from him 2 very rare 66 vert inner door latches and the door locking mechanism also 66 vert specific. everything came to me very well packed and in very good condition as his promised me. i will buy from him more without any doubt because he knows so much from beetles and he will always tell you what's the best thing too choose from. btw my father is a proud man now Smile, thanks Ken!

see ya soon.

greetings from belgium
vwsteve
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Responded to one of Ken's wtb ads. Quick deal and quick payment. Thanks.
Grifter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked up a pair of tires from Ken today, exactly as described. He gave me some recommendations for my car and even followed up with details and photo links in an email. Would definitely do business with Ken again if the opportunity comes up!
Stock SP, Bosch vac advance
30PICT-3 swapped to a 30PICT-1

"At least I know that I don't know. Question is are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid? Hope so"

durhamfirecaptain wrote:
Wow, we have VW's in North Carolina?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Grifter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the opportunity came up! Second deal w/ Ken is in the books, every thing is exactly as he represented them. Thanks Ken
Stock SP, Bosch vac advance
30PICT-3 swapped to a 30PICT-1

"At least I know that I don't know. Question is are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid? Hope so"

durhamfirecaptain wrote:
Wow, we have VW's in North Carolina?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fubar1425
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Surf board mirror Reply with quote

I bought a rear view surf board mirror it came Very fast and very well packaged thx Ralph
SDBob
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Great guy to do business with, EXTREMELY helpful Reply with quote

Stroke of luck finding this gent when I was in a jamb trying to find some near-impossible to find cable guides for my '65 sunroof. Almost gave up when Ken popped up, not only with the parts, but a whole lot of help and guidance on how to restore the whole works that is the VW steel sliding sunroof. Thanks a ton, and it was a pleasure doing business.
64vwsteelsun
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ken just wanted to thank you again for the guides.It kept me from going on a scavengerhunt.The service was great.Thanks for getting the parts to me so fast.I'm looking forward to putting my sunroof together.Thanks again
bigdog1962
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a rear quarter window for my 65 convertible and Ken went above and beyond with the communication and ensuring I got what I was looking for. The window was just what I was looking for. I would definitely buy from him again!
bifrost3347
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Great transaction all the way around"
sfizio
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ken. I just received my '66 emergency switch. Beautiful piece, as advertised, fair price.
eandres
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ken for a great transaction and holding onto a 67 German fender until I could drive down to NC to get it. It was exactly as advertised and now I have the right fender for my restoration.

Ed
55 SPLITY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome seller on the samba. Easy transaction and everything was as discribed. Excellent shipping time and packaging. Would buy from him all day long.
Thanks again
Rory
j.goodspeed
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

Ken is an outstanding seller. I purchased a part from him and he shipped it quickly. It however was stolen from my locked mail box just minutes after delivery. This it my responsibility and I didn't opt for the insurance.....again my responsibility. However, Ken followed up several times, and did everything he could regarding tracking with the USPS. He had no obligation to do so as it was delivered, but he spent much time helping. I wish I had the part, but would not hesitate to purchase again from Ken.

Thanks for all your help.
Jeremy
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
HippyTom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

I bought several vintage tools from Ken to complete my original set. Great communication, timely, smooth transaction, received quickly, well packaged and insured. A pleasure doing business with you!!! Thanks.

Tom
heyman3000
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

Great seller , wonderful transaction ! A1 guy ! Thanks Ken !
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KalgoorlieGreg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

Ken helped me out above and beyond the call of duty with identifying door lock additions, which aren't available in Australia.

Excellent communication, excellent attitude. Would recommend him to anybody in a heart beat!
volksman4u
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

It was nice dealing with Ken. He was very good on communication. Thank you. Very satisfied.
Allan Gledhill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 5:03 am    Post subject: Re: volkswagnut - [email protected] - Ken Reply with quote

Thank you Ken for your help with this item, Great to work with you . Thanks
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: