Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Evam Classic - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: EVAM CLASSIC
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
BD54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

I just received my middle seat frame and spring set from EVAM CLASSIC/VW Split Parts. It wsa shipped from the Netherlands to me in the US. The seat is awesome. They were easy to work with, they figured out all the shipping, padded up the seat and crated it. Even better, I needed spring sets for my rear seat and they got that taken care of too. Great to work with, very professional, highly recommended seller.
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought some spindles of Etienne at Evam Classic and he was a pleasure to deal with.He is extremely helpful and professional.The parts were exactly as described and the shipping and packaging was first rate.I highly recommend Evam classic,buy with confidence.

Cheers,

Pete
rabidbeetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another great transaction with Etienne.
Always an absolute pleasure to deal with
jason
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:49 pm    Post subject: M spring Reply with quote

Bought one of their M springs for my shifter. Must have gotten damaged in the mail because it fell apart in my hand. They were quick to send a new one for free. Shipping was fast, 5 days both times from the Netherlands. Great doing business with them. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again.
Joshua B
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered a rear seat from Evam Classic. IT was an over seas transaction and communication through email was great. The seat and other items look awesome. The items were packed very well and it actually got here a few days early. I haven't covered it yet but I think it will look great. Thanks!
otis_bartleh
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got one of their "M" springs, and shipping was quick, and the part was packaged very well. Communication was also quick. Thanks a bunch!
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a middle and rear repro seat from Evam Classic. Nice quality work and shipping from the Netherlands to California was insanely quick and affordable.
Well packaged on a pallet as well.
Very happy! Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
1953Volks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Delivery was super quick and packed super good. I received part in perfect condition. Transaction was easy. Thanks! will do business again for sure.
1962 DOUBLE CAB
1957 11G
1958 Single cab
1967 camper bus
1959 ragtop 2226460 (in Japan)
1964 Karmann Ghia
1964 Cadillac coupe De Ville (a.k.a. Husslah)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
adriano
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:36 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought some T1 parts from EVAMCLASSIC. Very good prices and customer service. I hope to work again with Michel. Thanks
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just used Evan Classic for the first time,buying rear panel for a kombi ute. It was a pleasant experience with all aspects from emails, shipping costing and posting quickly as possible for international shipping to Australia from Netherlands. I would hesitate to use them again if the need arise. thank you
regards yarrum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
EA57RHD
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ive sent two emails in response to this add, but I have received zero communication. They seem to have great feedback so I'm a bit confused with the non replies.

I was interested in buying the part and was requesting a shipping quote from them.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2416360
********WANTED********
Whittier Lee Wood VW dealer license plate frame
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of new treasure chest doors with Michel help. Absolutely perfect fitting doors. I wish the rest of my single cab looked as good as these parts......
ORANGE PEEL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a pair of NOS window regulators for my 1952 Zwitter.
Excellent person to buy from. Parts arrived to the USA QUICKLY!
Package were boxed securely.
Jacob-flat4
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hi, I bought Westfalia roof canvas trim aluminium set for my T2A from Michel at EVAMCLASSIC.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2424502
Parts are original and in decent used shape
The parcel was very well packaged
Communication was very good
I'll deal again! Very Happy

Thanks

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.
70bus Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Evam Classic - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick to ship! Item in great condition; thank you!!
"If Von Dutch was alive, he'd walk in there with a pistol and shoot these people."
-Robert Williams
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: