Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mike Fisher - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Mike Fisher
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 22, 2024
rauschenbach
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Highly Recommended Seller on Samba Reply with quote

I don't participate in the forums and might have posted once in there in over 10 years. I do buy parts though and am at the end of my Notchback restoration when I was putting everything back together and my mechanic told me that my seat back on the passenger side of my low backs was cracked and bent. I have been on a constant hunt for a passenger seat and most people have chopped the seats up and sell the bottom, the knob, trim pieces, etc but not a cherry seat that I needed.

I hit him up to see if he would sell me the one seat and he didn't want to break up his set so I bought it all at a great price considering what people pay for a seat base or parts in most cases.

After a bunch of email exchanges on shipping options Mike offered to have one of his friends drive the seat up just two days after our transaction was settled.
I live in Seattle and he had the seats hand delivered to my mechanics shop. It
doesn't get any better than this. Trusted and respected seller by my standards and I am a buyer that has over 1,000 feedback points on eBay and have pretty
much dealt with every single seller you can imagine.

Thanks Mike!

-Brian
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nogoodwithusernames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purchased some miscellaneous parts recently from Mike. He responded quickly and got everything shipped quickly. (weather permitting) Everything arrived in good order and well packaged. All the parts are in good condition. I would be happy to do business with him again.

-Derek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
69fasty13
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: purchase from Mike Reply with quote

Super fast shipping and describe item perfectly. Thanks Man!!
MonT3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Buying a part form Mike was a great experience. I sent him several questions on the piece and he responded quickly and honestly about its condition as he let me know of any minor issue the part had. He worked with me on shipping out a MO so I was happy in doing business him. He let me know when the package shipped and sent the tracking information on the item. When I opened the box, I was happy to see the care placed on wrapping and cushioning the item which made the entire transaction awesome as I got what I was after and the condition of it was exactly as he had stated. I had no problems with my business transaction and would do business with him again without hesitation. Thanks Mike!!
63 Squareback
Engine rebuild
Trailer rebuild
orangecrush1981
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Mike is an awesome guy to deal with! Always double checks to confirm that the part is what you want/require. Sends pictures to confirm condition and I think that it's awesome that he follows up with you to see how the shipping went. If I ever need anything else or someone asks who to deal with, i would definitely recommend Mike!
SpiritRT
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was in need of a pair of restorable front seats for my '73 Fasty. Mike had what I needed.

He gave me a price at which time I thought for sure didn't include the shipping for the two awkward sized seats from Western Oregon to Central Florida. Mike confirmed the price was all inclusive and I immediately paid.

Mike & Ning went above and beyond wrapping the seats so they would safely make the 3,000 Greyhound bus ride cross country.

I'm happy to say my once seat-less Fasty now has seats! Thank you!!
beetlejc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

I've purchased several things from Mr Fisher, from various engine cooling components to a diagonal arm, and he has always come through with what I need at what I would consider the most reasonable of prices.

I will continue to do business with Mike...and with a car nearly 50 years old, I expect that might be quite a bit!

Thanks, Mike!!
nogoodwithusernames
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Been a few years since my last feedback, so hopefully it's okay to post another now. Ordered some Squarback B pillars to install pop out windows, he communicated quickly and shipped quickly. USPS may have taken them on a tour of Oregon for a couple weeks but that's no fault of Mike.

-Derek
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr.Duncan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered some Type 3 Automatic shifter parts from Mike.

Quick and clear communication.

Excellent shipping speed.

Very well packed and solid parts arrived for me to rebuild my type 3 shifter.

What more could you want? Mike is the best!

Cool

Red 1971 Squareback Thread
Red 1966 Beetle Thread
---------------------------------------------------
1971 Green Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Ghia (sold)
1971 Blue Super Beetle (sold)
1966 Java Green Std Beetle (sold)
1971 Red Squareback (sold)
1966 Red Beetle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
evanfrucht
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a license plate frame from Mike recently. As described and at a great price. GOOD GUY right here. Thanks!
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent Seller! Hassle free transaction! Highly recommend!

Thanks
Martin Serrano
Allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
1971 viv
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Mike Fisher - [email protected] Reply with quote

Good, no frills seller. Reliable and quick. Highly recommend
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: