Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

jtauxe - John Tauxe - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: jtauxe
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 25, 2024
airschooled
Air-Schooled

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject: jtauxe - John Tauxe - [email protected] Reply with quote

John kept a rare fuse box cover for my '69 bus in his stash and sold it to me well packaged, (important!) and priced fairly. (Less important but still important!)

Thanks John!

Edited on 5/4/16
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
secretsubmariner
Champagne Wrangler

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: jtauxe - John Tauxe - [email protected] Reply with quote

John shipped very fast. My hella lenses showed up quickly after I paid, beautiful stuff. Great on communication and a nice guy. 10/10 would buy again
1970 Auto Fastback FI
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
a.wilson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: jtauxe - John Tauxe - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you John. Same sentiment as asiab3 and secretsubmariner.

Purchased a NOS Beetle Filler hose. It arrived as photo'd in his classified ad, in perfect condition.

oemwolf
Fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: jtauxe - John Tauxe - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you John. Everything was exactly as advertised and fast shipping too. Both my wife and myself are very happy and will not hesitate to do business with you again.

.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·..><((((º>
.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·..><((((º>

# 303 and #156

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
cruiser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: jtauxe - John Tauxe - [email protected] Reply with quote

Enjoyed working with John on a recent part purchase. Excellent and prompt communication, shipping was secure and speedy and his pricing was more than fair. I certainly recommend this outstanding Samba member and would purchase from John again in a heartbeat.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: