Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kevin Winn - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: kjwinn
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: April 22, 2024
gabvwkey
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Kevin Winn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent seller! I email him about a part he was selling, by the time he replay there were several guys wanting the item, but he told me I was the first in line so he sold it to me! Shipping was just about the fastest ever!
2 days from the day I paypal him! Awesome, 100% recommended Wink
~gabvwkey
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Wolfsburg Classics
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Kevin is a great guy to deal with, like Gabriel, by the time he replied there was a list waiting to buy the parts but he said since I was first to reply it was mine....nice!!!..he could have possibly sold it to a higher offer but he kept his word.
Great communication and packaged like the crown jewels so everything arrived the international journey in one piece, now complete with K3235 lenses.
Thanks Kevin and would happily do further business with you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fuscavw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done a lot of trading with KJ and have gotten to know him well and can more than vouch for his honesty and the manner in which he deals with people in general. I will certainly, continue to deal with him whenever I can!
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent seller, even after I beat him up on pricing for a while. Smile
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OvalDude54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Kevin kjwinn EXCELLENT ! Reply with quote

Bought a press bumper from Kevin. It was fully as described and pictured.

He had it shipped within just a few days, and to my suprise, he even included the splash pan ends and bolts!

Great wrapping of parts, great communications and overall awesome VW brother! A real assist to thesamba! Thanks Kevin!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dmjudas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We bought his '58 bug this past week. He was a pleasure to work with! Very grateful he held the bug till we could drive out from Cali to get it! His family was a pleasure to get to meet too. It was great getting to drive out to get our new bug, never been to Idaho before and it was beautiful, even thou it was COVERED in snow. Define would do business again!
Bilyjax50
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: feedback Reply with quote

I just bought a dove blue ash tray from KJ -- it arrived fast with delivery confirmation and is exactly as stated in ad --- I wish I had the cash to buy some other items from him --- I would do it in a second ---Thanks KJ
EasternNotch
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recently bought several items from Kevin. They were all as described and communication was prompt as was the shipping. I would buy from him again for sure.

Thanks Kevin
1969 Fastback
1989 Doka AFN TDI
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fyrefast
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Kevin Winn - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought a pair of rear oval bug fenders from Kevin. His communication was excellent, as the was the packing job he did to ship them by Greyhound. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Mark Tubbs
56 ragtop resto-custom - under construction
07 modded GTI - daily
62DoKaGuy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: Kevin Winn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought and quickly received a correctly date-coded bus wheel from Kevin. His communication is top notch and left no question about our transaction. The wheel arrived extremely well packaged. Would certainly buy from him in the future. Cheers, Kevin.

4/62 Double Cab
5/61 Panel (sold)
4/59 Single Cab (sold)
westy_LA_fade_away
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:16 am    Post subject: Re: Kevin Winn - [email protected] Reply with quote

Awesome seller! Bought a vintage Coleman stove in a riviera cabinet from Kevin, and he packed it like a fine brittle antique should be packed! Egg carton foam, shrink wrap, and plenty of padding! He even surprised me with a side table and original warranty documentation hidden in the drawer! I couldn't be more pleased with this transaction! Thanks again!

I'm going to try to pick up a few other trannys for more options.

Quote:
JacsWagen

Sometimes function over looks isn't bad, unless you're at a bar.

Cheers!

Marc Schumer
1990 Westfalia Camper
[email protected]

_______
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: