Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Fast Fab - "1963 Rag" - Robert Taylor
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Fast Fab - "1963 Rag" - Robert Taylor Reply with quote

I'm posting more in hopes that someone from Fast Fab will see my post, and use it as means to return the numerous calls, emails and facebook messages I have sent over the last few days. I really want this to be good feedback, as I really do love their product.

Many may have seen my favorable review over in the bay forums on the quality of the Fast Fab accelerator pedal - I say again that it has an incredible feel and the finish is certainly nicer than any part I have seen produced aftermarket for the late bay.

My problem is that it just doesn't fit. The tab on the back where the rod attaches to go down through the floor to the linkage is simply in the wrong spot. It is about a half-inch too low. I see they list an early and late bay version - and it may be as simple as I was shipped the wrong version. But unless someone from Fast Fab returns my calls, email, or messages I simply don't know.

Is anybody out there? I call, and I get voicemail...
Call me back folks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
obnoxiousblue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Fast Fab - "1963 Rag" - Robert Taylor Reply with quote

Spoke to Robert today - super nice guy and really was ready to help fix my situation. Turns out, he was away on a trade show. I can't argue with that and now it makes sense why my need for immediate resolution was pushed back.
He is going to redrill a pedal for me and I'll relegate my current one to another bus.
Apparently this is the third time he has had the issue - and it doesn't sound like it is a manufacturing issue as much as there is some difference in the pedals somewhere along the line.
Regardless, he is making a new one for me and it will be out to me next week.
Can't wait - given the resolution here I would undoubtedly buy again.
Thanks Robert!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: