Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado
Page: 1, 2  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: pmachado89
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: March 18, 2024
SRF-14
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:47 am    Post subject: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I purchased a rear seat luggage rail with back uprights
Ref: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1607214
I found that Pedro negotiated and communicated well. And had no problem shipping internationally - he did follow up to make certain the package arrived.
Morphos
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 7:37 am    Post subject: Great seller and great product Reply with quote

I bougth a original front VW emblem for my 1958 bus to Pedro, great and fast comunication with him and amazing fast shipping international from Portugal to Mexico. Highly recomended original products from Pedro on thesamba.com. Regards. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Instagram Classifieds Feedback
Splitscreen 1957
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:01 am    Post subject: Hella K1546 Reply with quote

I bought an orginal tail light Hella K1546 for my 1957 Spltscreen.
The item is very nice, the ship was very accurate and very fast.
I wish to thanks very much Pedro because i am really satisfied.
A really satisfied italian buyer!
nautica4u
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Refund Reply with quote

Pedro was very kind had a problem and had to cancel an order he promptly refunded the money this guy just is great
matthew henricks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedro was very easy to work with. He tested the part in questions as requested and shipped the part out fast. Thank you Pedro
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Guillermo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy transaction, no issues , highly recommend, Pedro is very honest.
Thanks Pedro
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MeeferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Great seller! Had some problems with item and Pedro took care of all the issues and made things right.
I would recommend this seller and have no problem purchasing from Pedro again.
Bruce Ebling
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I purchased something from Pedro. Shipping was fast & very well packed. Item looked like the ad pics & as described... I'm happy. Thank you Pedro!
kaisvw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Good quality parts, safe shipping, good comunication and wery helpful. AAA+

Will buy again without hesitation Smile

Kai, Norway
Herrbern
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I bought a 67 beetle front hood handle. The handle is in very good condition. Shipping was fast and communication with Pedro perfect. A very good seller with very good parts. Bernard
Amauri Garbin
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I recent make a transaction with Pedro Machado and really was very nice. He is very honest. He have nice and rare parts. The part arrived save and on time like he say.

Recommended great seller A++++++....

Thanks Pedro !!

Amauri Garbin
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I agree with all the positive comments posted regarding Pedro. He's very conscientious and prompt in his responses and shipping. The item was fairly priced and delivery incredibly fast. I look forward to doing business with him again, and certainly highly recommend him to you, the reader.
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I just received the Hella Euro headlight bulb holders I bought from Pedro and I have to say that it was a great buying experience from beginning to end. The packaging was thorough and you could tell a great deal of care went into it. The shipping was much quicker than I expected and the communication left nothing to be desired.

Thanks, Pedro!
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

I got from Pedro a NOS VW break master cylinder , very goog packing and cylinder as described, very good seller. Thank you
VW Addict Premium Member
Samba Salesman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

You can trust this seller.
Bought a radio faceplate from him. Excellent packaging.
Arrived in 10 days from Portugal.
Many thanks!
Big_E_Deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Pedro is a trusted seller. I recently bought some euro turn signals & housings from him. Packed well, no damage in transit. Hope to deal with him again, thank you!

1958 VW Beetle - "Max": https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...highlight=
1959 VW Bus - "Hans" - Double Door Panel (sold): https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=746927
2014 Porsche 991.1 Carrera S
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
baldessariclan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Recently purchased some speedo gels from Pedro, but unfortunately when they arrived had some cracking / damage not evident in original picture from ad. Pedro apologized for the oversight of the damage, and immediately refunded my money & shipping costs. Obviously an honest seller, who worked quickly to make things right with the transaction -- highly recommended! Smile

baldessariclan -- often in error, never in doubt...
55 SPLITY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Bought a switch and it was in fantastic shape. Thanks again
JohnC356
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Pedro was very helpful and patient with me as I needed to do more research to make sure his parts fit my car. Pedro provided the necessary information to help me with my decision. He packed the glass parts well and they arrived without breaking.
Thanks Pedro
ramiro109
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: pmachado89 - [email protected] - Pedro Machado Reply with quote

Very attentive and reliable person. Good quality package arrived in just a few days as promised. I do recommend Pedro.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: