Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eric&Barb - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Eric&Barb
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Hornman
Samba Soul Surfer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Okay, who are these guys? They know everything! I would like to invite Eric&Barb to visit me in Ventura...bring your tools! Cool

Really, great contributors to TheSamba.
Kelly
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll add to this, they are great in person too. I haven't had time lately to see them but it's always a learning experience when I do.

Eriba Puck Sticky
pat1730
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Rave: Eric&Barb Reply with quote

thanks eric&barb for the roofrack clamp! perfect transaction. if i need something else i contact you again!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Rickles
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very knowledgeable and really helpful on several of my threads. I just received a hard-to-find right preheat tube for my '67 from them. The price was reasonable, and the condition was better than I expected; it arrived days early. Thanks. I especially like that the price they quoted was bottom line including shipping and Paypal fee.

1967 VW Beetle - Savannah Beige Very Happy
2002 VW GTi - Reflex Silver (Sold) Sad
1966 VW Beetle - Bahama Blue (Sold) Sad
1961 Porsche 356B Roadster - Signal Red (Sold) Brick wall
1966 VW Beetle - Sea Sand (Sold) Sad
South Jersey Volkswagen Club
Central Jersey Volkswagen Society
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
GrahamL
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thanks Eric&Barb for your help and the quality parts and fast postage. I shall be in touch again to see what other good bits you have thanks again
Graham
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Eric&Barb helped me out on a little part I was looking for. Communication was great, shipping was very quick and the part was in great shape.
Thank you!
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

I want to thank Eric and Barb for responding to my Wanted Ad on TheSamba! They provided photos of the needed part. We did a seamless transaction and the part was mailed, WELL-packaged and arrived in record time! Thank you Eric and Barb for your great help! jay salser
Jay Salser Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Another great transaction, Eric and Barb! Thanks for the Pre-Heat Tube! Great price and fast delivery. Keep up the good VW work! jay salser
lushtech
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a Deluxe Bus bumper form Eric&Barb. I have also purchased items from them at local VW shows. Great people! Great Prices....
Don 62bug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a variety of tins from Eric&Barb for my '62 Beetle. Great communication, excellent packaging and the parts were just what I needed and competitively priced. Very happy!!!
Mr. Mike Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:07 am    Post subject: Re: Eric&Barb - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a wonder transaction with Eric&Barb! Great transaction, easy communication, fast shipping, and lovely part, as described.
Thank you!
Mike
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: