Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: norcal relics
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: October 04, 2023
2ndsuper beetle
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] Reply with quote

i just bought another part from Ari; he is, again, a great seller, just as he was the last time i bought from him; he ships fast, answers email thoroughly and promptly, and i would not hesitate to buy from him again!!........i highly recommend him to anyone on samba!.........truly a 5 STAR SELLER!!!! again!
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Good communication, reasonable shipping costs, suitable packaging, nice parts.

Thanks!

-Josh
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
THall
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Seamless transaction, thank you NorCal Relics!
DannyT3
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

First class seller, super fast shipping to Norway!!!

Thanks,
Danny
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

This seller needs to work on his poor communication. First email to him went unanswered. Second email a few weeks later was answered and then I immediately replied to his email with another question right away which went un-answered...again...

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
norcal relics
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

wcfvw69 Bill, I am not sure what item this is regarding. I looked at the last email about the vacuum canister's availability and I responded that same day with my information. Sorry but I really try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.
wcfvw69 Premium Member
Samba Purist

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

norcal relics wrote:
wcfvw69 Bill, I am not sure what item this is regarding. I looked at the last email about the vacuum canister's availability and I responded that same day with my information. Sorry but I really try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Ari and I had a conversation that cleared up the lack of communication I felt transpired. As such, I'll continue to try and purchase from him.

Thanks for reaching out to clear this up.

Decades of VW and VW parts restoration experience.
The Samba member since 2004.

**Now rebuilding throttle bodies for VW's and Porsche's**
**Restored German Bosch distributors for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored German Pierburg fuel pumps for sale or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche fuel pumps or I can restore yours**
**Restored Porsche distributors or I can restore yours**
nengster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Got Nice stuff from Eric and Ari.

Thanks
Bill Dykes
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Eric is a good guy. Bought a Hazet 77mm piston ring compressor from him. Shipped quickly and welled packed. Thanks, Bill Dykes.
dc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Ari-
Thanks for the rare early type 3 brake parts!
Appreciated the good comunication and quick shipping
-Dave
M0anaMan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Just recieved engine hatch locking latch
Arrived in perfect condition just as described
Great packaging - fast shipping - Excellent communications
Very Happy
Thank You NorCal Relics
RickW
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Purchased a master cylinder for a 69 fastback, prompt reply to email, reasonable pricing and shipping, part arrived exactly as advertised.
I will do business with Ari every chance I get.
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

First time buying from Eric. Very happy with the process for international postage fast reliable and on time. Email response was also very quick and I would surely use him again thanks
regards Wayne (yarrum)
ewdb92
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Excellent purchase experience. Good response on questions, prompt shipping, and accurate description of part. Would buy again. Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Redlocker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Bought both a left and right side Sigla Sliding Window Latch (you know... the type that does not go through the glass, but attaches to the bracket at the bottom of the glass, and are impossible to find in decent condition).

They were in amazing condition. Shipped quickly. And reasonably priced.

I'll buy from Ari / Eric again if they have what I need.

Great seller. A++

71 Super Beetle (stolen)
71 Squareback (rusted, junked)
71 Squareback (factory-dealer A/C, sold)
68 Bus, sold
68 Beetle (baja'd, sold)
78 "Golf" (total burn)
81 Scirocco S (sold, bought back, sold again)
81 Scirocco S (sold)
86 Scirocco (sold)
83 GTI (DSP auto-crossed, sold)
84 GTI (sold)
2000 New Beetle
'60 Microbus Std. / Mango (project in progress)
chipster
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Ordered a steering Coupler from Eric & Ari, Excellent experience. They handled a minor mixup ( I ordered from Ari but sent paypal to Eric) very well, and communicated well with me. The coupler was NOS as described, and shipped quickly with tracking. I hope to be able to order from NorCal Relics again, pleasure doing business with you, Ari.
yarrum
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

This is the second time I have brought from Ari. The high service has remain the same,very happy to deal with Ari any time thanks again regards Yarrum
jeremy57ride
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

AAA+++ Very good communication and quick turn around. Would buy again anytime. Thank you!
juasilva
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

I got a brake reservoir, very good communication and fast shipment.
Very good seller,
asyongaksaya
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:25 am    Post subject: Re: NorCal Relics - [email protected] - Ari / Eric Reply with quote

Efficient, fast service. Highly recommended !
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: