Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

2True - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: 2true
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 09, 2023
Flat4Tom
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just a quick note that - 2True - Dave Money (Yes, that's his real name) is a great guy to deal with. After a couple phone conversations, Cool he overnighted a money order to me for my Kadron package deal I was selling, with no problems!

Thanks Dave, enjoy the carbs!

Tom
(flat4tom)

MEANIRISHMOFO wrote:
The whole Patina thing has gone way too far. A beat up piece of shit does not have patina. It's a beat up piece of shit. That car is a good base for a restoration, Not a coat of wax.
2true
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tom! I am enjoying! Cool
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
capedory25
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Dave Money also good seller Reply with quote

Dave Money is a reliable seller. I bought two scrapers for convertible quarter windows from him in March 2009 and experienced a smooth transaction with the scrapers exactly as promised.
Stefan
erissmaka
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Feedback... Reply with quote

Just leaving a note of thanks for D money!

A pleasure to deal with, and gave me a fair price for my dreamsicle!

Thanks for the bus man, hope to scoot with you one of these days in the sweet bug!

Light and Love,
~Erin
TheKid1966
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I purchased a 1966 beetle from david money about 2 years ago. I had a really good experience. The car was exactly what was advertised. Would definitely purchase from david again!
Stonehenge
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Dave Money Reply with quote

I just bought a 1979 VW vert. from Dave. He responded to all of my inquiries prior to and after purchase and did so very quickly. He was very helpful throughout the entire process. I would not hesitate to do business again with him. Working with Dave was an overall very good experience. Very Happy
Mooseart
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Manifold purchase Reply with quote

Just rec'df manifold purchased from Dave. Just as I expected and service was real good also. Now if he would come up here and help me get these #$%@%$ Delortos off. Just kidding. More than pleased
ART
evilphoton
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bought a couple kads from Dave and they are just as described and just what im looking for!! Thanks Dave!
gmbergh
Samba Member

Location: 8009 Bartholomew Drive North Fort Myers, Florida 33917

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought an external oil cooler kit from Dave. He has great communication, always keeps you informed on status of transaction. Will definitely do business again.
TRG
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

recently bought a radio delete plate from dave for my so23. very good communication, well packed and shipped quickly. easy to deal with.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sixtyonecrew
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a good experience with Dave Money. I bought 2 pressed bumpers from him today and he followed through with his word.

Dave Money is a Good Seller to deal with!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
fotoroadie
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a pair of tail lights from this seller. Smooth transaction, received in a timely fashion, well packaged & were as described. I would buy from this seller again.
71single
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

Dave money is a stand up guy been dealing with him for years good communication skills and knowledge even gave me a 66 bug one time buy with confidence
2true
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

fotoroadie wrote:
I purchased a pair of tail lights from this seller. Smooth transaction, received in a timely fashion, well packaged & were as described. I would buy from this seller again.

Thanks for the Feedback!
isle256a
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

Had Dave ship me a bus bench seat via Greyhound. Good communication, packaging. Actually arrived the next Day!! Def would deal with Dave again!
Lee
mdbww
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

purchased a used suspension kit from Dave.. came as advertised and shipped quickly. would happily do business again.
tBurie.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a set of wheels from Dave, he was very good to me even if I really did not know how to do a transaction.
lottie20032
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:19 am    Post subject: Re: 2True - [email protected] Reply with quote

Did a recent transaction with Dave, in which Dave was responsive and did his best to answer all my questions. Would recommend doing business with Dave.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: