Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Beanery69 - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Beanery69
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: September 01, 2014
steven.hay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought an air cleaner from John. Shipped quickly, and was as described. Thanks!
ffastr6
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Chrome Hood Hinges Reply with quote

I ordered a pair of hood hinges and received them quickly and in good shape. The most impressive part of this transaction was the follow up that I received from John making sure that I was happy with my product. I am truly dedicated to customer service and John exceeded my expectations.
Will do business with him again, again, and again.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mintonman
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John,
Sorry I forgot to put some good words up for you, I just saw the feedback you left me and it reminded me Laughing

John is a great guy to deal with, no BS, great parts, great packing and fast shipping as well as great cummunication. Thanks again..............................................James(MINTONMAN) Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
OhHerrooo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great deal on the gauges. they were shipped immediately after purchase and arrived safe and sound. the clock (which was untested) works! thanks again John!
'68 Squareback

OCT3 - Orange County Type 3's
www.evenkeelsurfshapes.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
albe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Good Deal Reply with quote

Timely shipping and a good deal on a set of heater controll knobs.
Flyngunny
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: My two cents... Reply with quote

Ordered a 36HP oil bath. Arrived today. Was in better shape than I expected. Price was fair, shipping fast, emails very helpful and quick. Would I buy from John again, HECK YES!

60 L451 India Red Beetle "Alex"
64 L519 Bahama Blue Beetle w/metal sunroof "Dorinda"
77 L63H Sage Green Campmobile "moe."
ALLWAGONS
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Buyer, No hassles, He wanted the items, paid for them and notified me when he received them. The way a buyer should be.

Thank You Sir,

allwagons

I recycle old cars and parts, other than when I rot, that's as Green as I am going to get.

Thanks to my Tesla driving neighbors, I feel more relaxed driving my SUBURBAN and old VW's.

NON INFLUENCER APPROVED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
mcarroll14
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice guy! Took the time out of his day to let me check out his things locally, ended up buying some good chrome trim! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks John, I'll keep in touch.
Geislon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My first purchase with John was all right, he sent and I received as agreed.

The second time the purchase was a slightly higher $ 140 and I made the payment twice. There were two Popes nose and one turn signal switch

John tells me he sent on July 6 and gave me this number of customs control: LC818666224US

Today is October 11, three months later and still no parts arrive Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I already bought more than 50 times here on The Samba and always worked, but this time I got burned.
tim stephens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: 1999 VW tag frames Reply with quote

Bought 3-1999 WV tag frames on Nov 3rd. Paid with PP, money picked up next day. Now it's Dec 27th, still no tag frames, sent 3 emals with no response.
Terry Coppens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:cry
Sent John USPS money order on 12 29,2011 for convertible rear window he sent messages responding never sent rear window. I will have to notify USPS mail fraud. Terry Coppens
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple people have emailed me and as of right now, he hasn't used the site since Dec. 2, 2011 so I pulled all of his ads a couple days ago.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Terry Coppens
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: rear window convertible Reply with quote

Very Happy Received window today excellent packing excellent condition. John explained the situation that led to the time problem. He obviously did the best he could considering the situation. Terry Coppens
Geislon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geislon wrote:
My first purchase with John was all right, he sent and I received as agreed.

The second time the purchase was a slightly higher $ 140 and I made the payment twice. There were two Popes nose and one turn signal switch

John tells me he sent on July 6 and gave me this number of customs control: LC818666224US

Today is October 11, three months later and still no parts arrive Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I already bought more than 50 times here on The Samba and always worked, but this time I got burned.

7 days after I write this message the parts arrived, it took four months, but the fault was not John, so I want to say that it remains positive rating! Very Happy

Thank you John and I'm sorry for the feedback, hope to trade more often with you! Very Happy Very Happy
gish0679
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am extremely disappointed with John. I had purchased a pair of 67 door handle and a hinge mirror back. Despite my emphasis, the handle sent was of of the wrong profile. After a few emails, he finally replied acknowledging his error and requested me to return the handle back to him with the promise that the cost for me to ship back the the good to him would be split half. He further mentioned that he would ship the correct handle to me with the cost this time will be fully absorbed by him. But sadly, after i shipped the handle back to john,he has not replied a single email of mine. No acknowledgement on whether he had received the package. Inspite of this, i tried to be patient and optimist that he would send the handle and/or drop me a mail. It has been a good 3 1/2 month since i shipped the package to him on 8 nov 2011.i have lost hope and grown frustrated that i have to resort to share my experience here.
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Beanery69 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sold him an early gas gauge assembly and payment was secure and received quickly. Thanks again!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: