Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Tim - Stall20 - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Stall20
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: January 07, 2020
Redlocker
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Tim - Stall20 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I responded to his ad for a SRBL17 taillight lens that had a "Pending" shown as a price. I asked if it was still available, and if so, told him I'd by it. It ended up that the "Pending" purchaser's offer fell through, Tim contacted me, I bought it.

He shipped it promptly, and it was packaged extremely well (these lenses break very easily), I actually received it one day sooner than we had expected.

Since then, I have contacted him on some other "Mango" parts. He always responds quickly and answers my requests.

A GOOD SELLER (and seems to be a good guy as well). I'd definitely buy from him again.

Also see
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=363697

71 Super Beetle (stolen)
71 Squareback (rusted, junked)
71 Squareback (factory-dealer A/C, sold)
68 Bus, sold
68 Beetle (baja'd, sold)
78 "Golf" (total burn)
81 Scirocco S (sold, bought back, sold again)
81 Scirocco S (sold)
86 Scirocco (sold)
83 GTI (DSP auto-crossed, sold)
84 GTI (sold)
2000 New Beetle
'60 Microbus Std. / Mango (project in progress)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
motofly196
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a seat bottom for my single cab from Tim. He contacted me almost immediately after each email sent, packaged and delivered my seat to Greyhound as promised. And it arrived exactly as described. A great seller, I would definately buy from Tim again. Thanks!!

Scott
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
rob rizzo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 am    Post subject: Great Deal Reply with quote

Great Deal Nice guy TYPO ISSUE but resolved
VW Bus DR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: 57 tank Reply with quote

OK the time has come!!! I really didn't want to do this but!! I paid for a tank & shipping on June 28th & after MANY emails phone messages & PMs to Tim I do not have my tank or any answers to my calls, emails, or PMs. So the time has come to post Negitive feedback on this seller. Today is Aug 11th so i think plenty of time has passed. If you need some thing from him do not expect to get it in a reasonable amount of time. I have pretty much wrote this off as a loss my 1st bad experience on the samba & hopefully my last. hopefully this may get Tim motivated
Al Sad
malik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:20 pm    Post subject: Tim Reply with quote

He has owed me $600.00 for years,good luck! He is a theif that will never change.
VW Bus DR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: 57 tank Reply with quote

OK folks after 2 months of no replies (after I payed) I lucked out & saw a post of his on a friends site on facebook & contacted Tim. He promptly sent my tank after i contacted him with an extra gas cap. If your in any kind of hurry I would recomend not dealing with Tim he seems like a nice guy but in no hurry
VW Bus DR
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 am    Post subject: 57 tank Reply with quote

OK after closer inspection the tank has a 3/8th inch slice near the filler neck which was not disclosed in the add hopefully he will man up & refund my $$ but not likley
ben edwards
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Tim Stark Reply with quote

The seats did arrive almost a month after payment sent and I am happy to have them. I think Tim did a poor job communicating through the process and we could have resolved issues early on. I will not buy from Stall20 again, but I did receive my seats and thankful for them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Chris Paterson
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim - Stall20 - [email protected] Reply with quote

I contacted Tim about a set of pgsg seats he had listed. He had some pretty weak photos on the ad, in fact I think three of the four were the exact same photo of just the middle seat. I asked for more photos, especially of the backs because if you're going to pay several grand for a pair of seats I want to know what I'm buying. He took a couple of days to get the photos and then I asked him directly if he had any other interested parties, a question he ignored and answered some of my other questions about payment. I sent one other email in response and the next morning I checked the ad and it was deactivated. I sent another email asking what was up. Then I called him and later in the day sent another email asking what was up all with no response. I'm super disappointed. It seems like he doesn't give common courtesy and will engage with you as long as it serves his purpose. I mean I get that people get beat out on parts but I was wondering for days if I was going to get the seats or not with no communication.
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Tim Reply with quote

malik wrote:
He has owed me $600.00 for years,good luck!

I see this from 2015:
Please post the reason for this $600 as you did not state in your original posting.
Information about a transaction is required by the feedback rules.

Your latest post was removed as it violated the feedback rules.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
malik
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Tim - Stall20 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry Everett for not posting the reason. He agreed in writing to refund me $1400 after the first $800 he would never return my phone calls or texts or emails. He also wrote me a Bad check knowing that there was insufficient funds in the account and the account was closed. He asked me not to post the pictures of his work and I agreed but since he broke his agreement I'm going to post the pictures and let everyone see the type of work he really does. I know this is a really busy website and you do the best you can but Tim has been screwing people for years maybe it's time that he gets his privileges revoked.thanks
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Tim - Stall20 - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you.
If there are other people with issues, they need to post here.
The other complaints above seem to be about slow shipping and being non-responsive to emails.
We don't ban people for those reasons unless it turns into non-delivery of parts.

I did notice VW Bus DR above never posted an update.
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: