Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Finishing up my 21
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Split Bus Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
aa390392
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Finishing up my 21 Reply with quote

That is a sad ending to a beaut>ful sorry for your loses, but am glad you and family are ok.
Thomas

55 ragtop
56 delux sedan
56 Kabriolet
pacrat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Finishing up my 21 Reply with quote

Very sorry! I cannot even imagine your loss. Prayers your way!
Jerry
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Finishing up my 21 Reply with quote

Well, the old 21 looks just like when I bought it!

My wife & I made it down our mountain alive & that's all that matters guys.
Through your generosity, we are able to get things going again & kelli & I cannot thank you enough for that. Uncertainty sure can kill a mood for sure but it's only temporary.
We've spent the last 3 days trying to get set up in our airstream just to have a place to live.
People think we're nuts for not leaving, but there's no way I'll leave the Compound because it's all we have at the present.

You have nothing in this world if you don't have family & friends.

McCarter & Son plumbing will be doing our share to help Gatlinburg get on its feet again.

Again, thank y'all so damn much.

thevwcompound *instagram*
peecee69
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Finishing up my 21 Reply with quote

Glad you and your wife are safe! Props for staying to rebuild. Not surprising though. Hopefully you don't get sick of "camping" in the airstream!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Pinetops
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Finishing up my 21 Reply with quote

+1 Thank goodness you all are safe! You're right, that's what really matters.

From your video on instagram it looks like your camper bus survived other than the roof damage so at least that is some good news.

Respect to you all for staying and rebuilding.
boulderz
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Finishing up my 21 Reply with quote

Just wanted to put this up top again. I spoke with you a few months ago about some VW stuff and know you are a generous guy.

This is an unimaginable loss! Glad to hear you and yours are OK.

https://www.gofundme.com/please-support-the-mccarter-family?ssid=824360768&pos=1
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Split Bus All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Jump to:
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: