Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Richard Joyner - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: RJ'sVW
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Stocknazi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just bought a Westy cargo door threshold sill trim from Richard and was more than happy with the transaction.

I was concerned that the aluminum trim would be damaged in transit, and asked Richard if he would add a piece of wood inside the box to keep it from being bent. That's exacally what he did and it arrived undamaged and as advertised.

Would not hesitate to do business with Richard again in the future.

"When the people are afraid of the government, that's tyranny. But when the government is afraid of the people, that's liberty."
"Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."

Thomas Jefferson
dreambrother
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Once again Rich saves the day. He knew I had been looking for a couple parts for a while. Found one right away and messaged randomly weeks later with the other! Amazing. I'm searching even harder to help him get the parts he needs. Thanks Rich!
jays58s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rich answered a wanted ad of mine for some 58-59 only bug engine compartment drain tubes and gave me a good deal and shipped them super fast! Thanks again, Rich!
gerrud
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Excellent communication. . Fast same day service. . Shipped right away, and arrived 3 days later.. nice packaging too. . Thanks again. . Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
nolamm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller. Very reasonable pricing and super fast shipping. Hope to do business again.

Thanks,
Mike
AirCooledArtifacts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Fast reply, fast shipping. This is how you do business. Laughing
aircooledartifacts.com

Follow our restoration work on Instagram.
Our vintage VW story — featured by Volkswagen of America, Inc, VW Trends & HotVWs
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
dtadpole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Wonderful communication, Very informative on helping you decide if you could use a piece he has for sale( ie: Pictures, description, ect..) .
Overall a great experience. Fast Shipping Hope to do business with this user again in the very near future!

This is how its suppose to be! Very Happy

Very Satisfied!

Thanks Rich!!

David
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Karmann60
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

After searching the web for over a year I finally found Richard who had just what I needed. A rear roof chop off of a Late Split Bus. Rich sold the roof to me at a good price, cut it off of the bus exactly where I wanted it and shipped it to me in the UK. Arrived well packaged and was exactly how it was described.
Now I can finally finish restoring my Bus Very Happy

Thank Rich for everything.
Spitty1974
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought some seat belt brackets and other safety parts for the rear seat of a bus from Rich. He had excellent communication, the parts were removed from the donor bus exactly as we discussed, the shipping was fast, and the price was very fair. I would not hesitate to buy from Rich again in the future. Thanks again! Paul
karmannghia1960
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello everyone I am French I just bought two armrests Rich
super nice rooms spotless like the pictures Very Happy Very Happy
icekoffee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I bought an entire bus luggage tray and tank tray from Rich. I could not be happier with the item and the transaction in general. Packaged perfectly and removed from the bus with great care
1958 Patina Beetle EJ25
1984 Vanagon Westfalia EJ25
1964 Lifted Mouse Grey Standard
1967 21 Window
1968 Double Bubble
1969 Westfalia
1961 Ragtop Beetle
1984 GTI
1961 Kombi
René R.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just got an early heater knob from Rich and am super-pleased. It was exactly as described, and was safely packed and quickly shipped, with tracking. I had it in hand barely 2.5 days after ordering it.

Top notch seller, thanks.
Zewlander
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Just purchased an alloy wheel and shift knob from Richard Joyner and he shipped items to the UK with no problems. Good prices and great communication with fast response all the way though. Would be very happy to deal with Rich again and would recommend him as a great seller! Thanks Rich Very Happy
rr70rrde
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was looking for a very rare and very hard to get special part for my Ghia here on "The Samba". Rich contacted me and within minutes we agreed on a very reasonable and fair price including international shipping.

Rich is excellent in commnication, in speed, he is very friendly and was very helpful getting this part to Germany. Outstanding - I can highly recommend him!
martinovali
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Barndoor parts for my 1955 single cab
Thanks to Rich
He provide me with my parts Im looking!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Kais Collection Premium Member
vintage treasures

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:33 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great buyer, thanks again for your purchase Rich!

Kai's Collection - vintage treasures
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
theastronaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased an early vert rear seat from Rich. Communication was excellent, and he packaged and shipped it very quickly. Very happy with the transaction, thanks again!

'64 Beetle Sunroof OG Bahama Blue
'63 Beetle Vert
'66 Beetle
'88 Festiva L
'89 Festiva L
'64 Chevy C10
'66 Chevy C10
antonio velez
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

All buyers should be like You. Asq and answer for parts and replay fast. All correct. We will make more deals for shure
Thanks
Antonio
Pali View
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Rich was a great help in finding me parts I needed for my car. A great asset to the VW community.

THANKS AGAIN!!
Oljefläck
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: Richard Joyner - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller got very nice doorparts . Fast shipped and good communication .
http://www.garaget.org/?car=234141
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: