Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
oval56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

old news, and not really true, because he is on every marked in europe, and the guys who know him do also bussness with him.

there are always two sides of the medal, and due to the fact 1. post i think that fastback111 is one of the direct contrahends/hater on the marked...

and no, im not a personal best friend of romano, to clarify it infront of a discussion.

i buy everywhere and also from romano if i need something he has.

fastback111 wrote:
His full name is
ROMANO SCHMIDT,
he is sited in Germany.

Nobody in the european VW-scene wants to do business with this guy,
he definitely will cheat on you.....or worse.......

If you want to see details,
go to GOOGLE.DE, loook for ROMANO SCHMIDT, one of the very first links is
""ACHTUNG - WARNHINWEIS" -
and see for yourself what his reputation is like......

BEWARE OF THIS GUY !

1956 Oval, 2364ccm typ4
1957 Oval Ragtop 1584ccm singel port modified
1950 Hebmüller, 1584ccm okrasa modified

DBK Germany!!!!!!!!!!
www.dbkvw.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oval56 wrote:
old news, and not really true, because he is on every marked in europe, and the guys who know him do also bussness with him.

there are always two sides of the medal, and due to the fact 1. post i think that fastback111 is one of the direct contrahends/hater on the marked...

and no, im not a personal best friend of romano, to clarify it infront of a discussion.

fastback111 wrote:
His full name is
ROMANO SCHMIDT,
he is sited in Germany.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY !

OK...................... how many posts do I have? How long have I been in this hobby?............ Rolling Eyes Romano is a close to organized crime as any gypsy can be, and it's people who support him that allows him to rip off the uninformed and new to the hobby. The guy is a liar, a thief, and has been one for several years. (How many eBay name changes does it take before a "rocket scientist" can figure out what that game is all about.) It's time for some of you guys in Europe to wake up and do something about it. Why would any show promoter let this low life into their show? I assure you, he wouldn't be selling his "stolen" crap around here very long.

Last edited by 53 0val on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
oval56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
oval56 wrote:

fastback111 wrote:
His full name is
ROMANO SCHMIDT,
he is sited in Germany.

BEWARE OF THIS GUY !

OK...................... how many posts do I have? How long have I been in this hobby?............ Rolling Eyes Romano is a close to organized crime as any gipsy can be, and it's people who support him that allows him to rip off the uninformed and new to the hobby. The guy is a liar, a thief, and has been one for several years. (How many eBay name changes does it take before a "rocket scientist" can figure out what that game is all about.) It's time for some of you guys in Europe to wake up and do something about it. Why would any show promoter let this low life into their show? I assure you, he wouldn't be selling his "stolen" crap around here very long.

i waited for your reply.. whay.. easy, you have a personal problem with him, some others also, some others not. the european community knows him, and as wirtten 100 times, we know also that we have to prove always a deal with romano, but we can talk in front of him and everything was to solve....
why do you not ask the promoters itself? maikäfertreffen, rosmalen, chateau d oex, techniklassika, technorama, menton, itlay france belgum spain, everywhere and a dozen of oldtimermarket, everywhere you met him, but always we see him there is no discussion on his table, no screaming, no fight nothing... to go up in front of him and tell him what the problem is... i have it done and since i have done it i and most of the other guys have no problem with him.

it is sensless to discuss it, the faults he have done is one side.. fore sure i see this also not positive but i have no problem with him and i speak for many others in the german /european scene.

what i do see is that it is easy to talk that something is wrong, but they keep themself always behind the anonymous internet... that is the point where i have no respect...

1956 Oval, 2364ccm typ4
1957 Oval Ragtop 1584ccm singel port modified
1950 Hebmüller, 1584ccm okrasa modified

DBK Germany!!!!!!!!!!
www.dbkvw.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't speak to the fact that "one on one" or in person, that he will have the guts to rip you off and not expect some kind of beat-down, but the proof has long been out there that he hides behind the internet and distance involved to continue to cheat honest unsuspecting buyers. As long as you feed the pig...........the pig will eat. I guess as long as he doesn't eat your food it's alright?? On a personal level.........he didn't send me a $60 dollar item. Trust me, I can afford to forget about it and move on, but it's not about me or my $60. I'm sure you know other people who this clown has ripped-off, but it's OK for you to set back and say...............I'm smarter than that, It doesn't concern me, Let the buyer beward......etc, etc.

Ever heard of ETHICS?...........interesting concept... Confused
fastback111
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romano Schmidt some years ago offered me an "original 1938 KdF-brochure" for a very high price which came out to be a reprint .....he had tried to wipe out the letters telling it was a reprint..

if this isn´t crminal intent, I do not know.......

BY ALL MEANS - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY !!
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a translated German web site about this scum bag:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl...md%3Divnso

Let's be really Stupid and continue to support this crook and all the shows that don't have enough guts or intelligence to kick his lame ass to the curb. Rolling Eyes

Here it is in German for all the show promotors with their heads in the sand or in his pocket. If the truth were known.............we would probably find out that he pays off most of those guys. That has already been suggested by other vendors in Europe.
http://www.luftgekuehlt.at/forumview.asp?id=11757

Last edited by 53 0val on Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
6Kabrio7
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the proof is in the pudding if Everett banned him from this site..Nothing more to say here.
vochus56
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Beware¡ Romano is stealing again¡ Reply with quote

Hello all there, as a victim of fraud from Mario Romano S., i have been looking his activity,since i purchased from him with a 100% positive feedback ebay ID (stratospheres),i think all will be fine, but no¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ item PURCHASED 4 months ago and nothing, no reply, only silence, no longer registered on ebay, a pair of weeks, after i purchased from his auction.

As i´m looking for more parts for my bug, look on Germany, and surprise, reviewing info on the auction, bingo¡ Romano again¡ he is selling righ now, many parts, as (scheunenschleuderer) how we can stop this crook¡¡¡, after he sells the stuff disappear and no body can leave negative feedback to beware others, so he returns and do the same, and again, and again¡¡¡¡¡ Anybody knows if i could file a claim with the police in Germany? Mad
51deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself had one dealing with this thief. I won an early tool box for a split which was only the box no tools. I won it at a great price and paid quickly for it. for some reason I had a feeling and the saying "if its too good to be true maybe it is" came to mind so I sent payment via postal money order with signature letter shipping and got the return receipt that it was delivered. couple weeks went by and nothing so I emailed and Romano said he didnt recieve it but I had the proof with his signature on it. I contacted the postmaster and he started tracing the money order and found it was cashed and guess by who? you got it Romano. so I let the postmaster contact him and he told him about mail fraud and how he could be prosecuted and guess what showed up in the mail about a week later? the tool box hmmmm. my guess is he thought the box should have brought more money and since it didnt he was going to keep it and resale it. now I myself would not have any problem face to face to tell this guy what I think about him so dont tempt me Evil or Very Mad anytime he comes to usa let me know and get a crowd together because you will love it Very Happy
53 0val
Samba Professor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

51deluxe wrote:
I myself had one dealing with this thief. I won an early tool box for a split which was only the box no tools. I won it at a great price and paid quickly for it. for some reason I had a feeling and the saying "if its too good to be true maybe it is" came to mind so I sent payment via postal money order with signature letter shipping and got the return receipt that it was delivered. couple weeks went by and nothing so I emailed and Romano said he didnt recieve it but I had the proof with his signature on it. I contacted the postmaster and he started tracing the money order and found it was cashed and guess by who? you got it Romano. so I let the postmaster contact him and he told him about mail fraud and how he could be prosecuted and guess what showed up in the mail about a week later? the tool box hmmmm. my guess is he thought the box should have brought more money and since it didnt he was going to keep it and resale it. now I myself would not have any problem face to face to tell this guy what I think about him so dont tempt me Evil or Very Mad anytime he comes to usa let me know and get a crowd together because you will love it Very Happy

You'll have to get in line. Very Happy I assure you, I'll have his passport pulled within an hour of the time I see his face. Legal issues are a BITCH when you don't live here. Wink
Bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a guy who calls Romano a "friend". So I asked him about all these accusations of fraud on Romano's part. This "friend" of Romano admitted that he has been ripped off himself by Romano!!!
51deluxe
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

53 0val wrote:
51deluxe wrote:

You'll have to get in line. Very Happy I assure you, I'll have his passport pulled within an hour of the time I see his face. Legal issues are a BITCH when you don't live here. Wink

funny man I will be fine waiting in line because this 55 gallon drum of whoop ass will wait Shocked
krautclassicparts
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Next Romano ebay-Membership:

http://myworld.ebay.de/masken-schorsch/

https://www.facebook.com/Krautclassicparts-366680363446553/?fref=ts
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
bestofbug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CAUTION!!
Actual ebay-accounts:
parts-service-more
partsnos
triathlonkona
older ones (look at the feedback - so many positives with warnings about non-paying buyer!):
masken-schorsch
scheunenschleuderer
vintage-automotive
soul-brothers (under „Kaiser“)
stratospheres
dr-bulli
oldschool-world
nos-germany
vintage-passions
unfassbares
wahre-enthusiasten
mister-nos

further I found 3 accounts under his mother Ingeborg-Helga / Ingeborg / Helga (her address on ebay is a building for assisted living!!):
zalandojuenger
bmcracing2012
asics-tigger
highway-66
Hope you can avoid any more inconvenience because at all accounts you will see some positive feedback about non-paying of the bought item.
Best wishes
56samba
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE Reply with quote

Hi,
old topic, but problably it needs to be refreshed?
Is it possible that Mr. Schmidt or his mother aren't making big deals on ebay anymore? At least in Germany I couldn't find suspicous items...

He isn't in retirement after all his deals, saw him in Hannover last month with a lot of items.

Just want to keep that actual in fact of bewaring unknowing interested people Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
lilsteven
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
let me say it like this, old Dog and no new tricks, just Business as usual.

Uses the name >pierrschopp< now.

If somebody knows more names maybe go ahead and post them here for
a fair warning of others and also sent information to Ebay.
They´d love to here about. I´m sure. See ya.
nr 11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: nos-germany - Romano - aircooled germany BEWARE Reply with quote

Hello,

Is it this man, you are telling about?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/V2A-Vw-Bulli-Bus-T1-Stosst...Sw0CteKC-w
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Jump to:
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: