Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: campingbox
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
CorasVWs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg is a good guy, Mitch and I have known him and Clara for over 10 years.
356gt3r
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg and Clara are stand-up people. On one of our bus adventures he actually helped coordinate a tow for one of the Vanners who had broken down, allowed us to all continue and get his stranded bus back to base.

A potential problem in the middle of no-where turned into a fun weekend for all.

BTW he is fair and honest in his dealings. Willing to go out of his way to help those who needs parts, service, or advice.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Touch Nicks Thing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:23 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Very handsome seller.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Brian_1952
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg is the one of the most knowledgeable when it comes to the VW buses that I know. Very upfront with condition on parts that he sells always had great transactions with Greg..he Will always be my go to guy when it comes to questions on hard to find and rare parts .. thanks Greg for all you've done for the Volkswagen world ..
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
BeaterBarndoor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greggy! Plenty of business done with him. Nothing can be said that hasn't already. Keep it up Calvin Broadus

Whaaaaat?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mr. OGPaint
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg is the greatest seller of stuffs to ever live and the best human alive currently. I would not exaggerate at all
MaicoCPA
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Bought an NOS muffler from Greg. Packed for shipping well and exactly as described. AAA+

- 1952 VW Ambulance
- 1967 Porsche 912
- A bunch of Maico vintage MX bikes
Geetloaf Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg recently rebuilt the wore out spindles from my bus. They truly are show quality. Very satisfied with all of the parts I purchased from him. Fast turn around too.
rpattee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Ordered a bunch of brake and steering parts from Greg. Nicely packed and shipped very quickly. In case you didn't know, he sells lots of new parts too.
2Pack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Had another great buying experience with Greg. Buy with confidence from him.
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Bought a few vintage VW Special Service tools for my SST collection as well as some front Bus drums from Greg. He said he'd throw in a few extra tools into the box. Holy Crap! There were about a dozen oddball vintage tools for me to clean-up, identify and play with. Great packing, speedy shipping. Greg is the best! Never worry with this Samba.com vendor! He also happens to be a nice guy too on top of everything else!

Bill Bowman
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
MattJay1991
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I've just received 2 more well packaged books from Greg.

Just as described and posted almost instantly!

Great work Greg Smile
ibjack
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Great seller, Period!
the1500club.com
Shop Lacky at the T3/34 Factory, https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094313902074
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
53 ovali
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Really good seller,
Packing very good.

Thanks a lot Very Happy
BRANDEN HOY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Nothing beats opening up a well packed and fast shipped package with a product inside that actually looks better than the pictures from the ad.

Thanks Greg!
mllks
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Received the dome light base today. Thanks for a pleasant business! Recommended seller.
mr. warehouse
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Another easy deal with Greg. He answered my questions fast and shipped out the part same day. Can't argue with service like that!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Twitter Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
brycetx
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

First time I bought from him. Greg went out of his way solve a small issue. Shipped quick. excellent
pillansii
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

I purchased a rare part for a great price
Well packed sent fed ex right away.
Pro transaction all the way.
Highly recommended samba member
Rob R
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: campingbox - [email protected] - Greg Noble Reply with quote

Greg just rebuilt my spindles fantastic work, very fast turnaround. One of the best guys on The Samba.
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
Jump to:
Page 51 of 55

Jump to: