Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

PRP Seats in Canada!!
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIGMIKEY
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: PRP Seats in Canada!! Reply with quote

Yes. Hey Glasser. How are the seats to live with day to day? Still happy with the choice?

Deserter Series 1 project.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=787047&highlight=

1973 Beetle Driver, Marina Blue.
Dan_Lorenze
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: PRP Seats in Canada!! Reply with quote

The seats look great, Glasser.. Don't worry about your little mishap, we all make mistakes, it's a part of life. I'm currently re-installing my seats with the Meyers Manx Mounts, they're pretty nice (and heavy). I still need to tilt the drivers seat forward a little bit as my short arms can't reach the wheel and shifter very well, lol. I think seats are a big deal in a buggy, they can make or break the look and make for a better driving experience. Your new PRP Roadster's' are really sweet, enjoy.
Glasser
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: PRP Seats in Canada!! Reply with quote

Yep very happy with the seats. They are comfortable and look killer.
I decided to keep the seat with the hole in it. I'll wear it out before replacing. its the drivers seat so it will see the most use.
Project#2. Neighbors build up. http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=327008
clonebug
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: PRP Seats in Canada!! Reply with quote

Glasser wrote:
Yep very happy with the seats. They are comfortable and look killer.
I decided to keep the seat with the hole in it. I'll wear it out before replacing. its the drivers seat so it will see the most use.

It might take a while to wear them out........I've had my seats since around 2005 and have the same seat covers as I started with.
They show some wear but overall they are in pretty good shape yet.

Got any updated pics with both seats mounted???

Take a good long look in the mirror and report back on what you see.

Paul.H wrote:
That one line on that chart is probably better info than you can get from this place in a month

My Megasquirt Fuel Injection Turbo Buggy Build
Water/Alcohol Injection
Audi TT intercooler
Upgraded to MS3Pro-Evo
EcuMaster PMU16
ECUMaster ADU5 Digital Dash

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=127936
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Kit Car/Fiberglass Buggy/356 Replica All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: