Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Seat adjuster cams?
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Forum Index -> Type 3 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
nilza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

ataraxia wrote:
For the purpose of clarification:

Each seat: $110 (2 pieces - 1 left and 1 right)
Shipping: $30

So two seats (4 pieces) would cost $250 shipped, correct?

You got it
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Have put up an advertisement in the Type3 For Sale Section
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2008828
Clatter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Come on people..

Open your wallets and support the people who make the hobby!

How sorry are you going to be when you need a set and there are none?

Hoarders unite!

What’s That Noise?!?
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Nils,

There are now 5 seats confirmed (thanks Clatter)
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:
Come on people..

Open your wallets and support the people who make the hobby!

How sorry are you going to be when you need a set and there are none?

Hoarders unite!

Hoarders already have NOS sets of the soft as butter originals!

I've been an early adopter of several Type 3 products but I'm going to wait this one out at the current prices.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

ataraxia wrote:

Hoarders already have NOS sets of the soft as butter originals!

I've been an early adopter of several Type 3 products but I'm going to wait this one out at the current prices.

Removed from list - thanks for letting us know.
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Owing to things happening we'd like to go to production at the end of this week (Friday 13th January 2017) for these seat cams - minimum order of 10 seats (pairs/sets of 1 left and 1 right) required by the CNC Milling company to make it happen.

In this thread we have KTPhil - 1 seat, hem1tp - 1 seat, Brent 2 seats & Clatter - 1 seat.

To process payment and delivery details please PM or email nilza for how he wants you to pay.

We also have our AussieVeeDubbers site interested parties Nils (nilza) - 1 seat, KahunaKombi/Fossil (me) - 1 seat, Wombatadventures - 2 seats, Cruiser - 1 seat, Tomaselli - 1 seat, bus914 - 1 seat. Couple of other not committed people yet but following them up.

Last edited by KahunaKombi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clatter
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Where's Brent?

He'll buy a set..

What’s That Noise?!?
Brent
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Clatter wrote:
Where's Brent?

He'll buy a set..

I sent a PM a couple weeks ago. I'm in for 2 sets.
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Thanks Brent,

Nils informed me today you 2 had conversed so we're looking good with numbers Very Happy
nilza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Hi all,

It has been a busy few days.

The big news is we had a latecomer throw their machining quote in the ring from HongKong.

I understand that we all like to support local, but in this instance it is the only way this project is getting off the ground.

The price did come down quite substantially, and as a result I did pull the trigger on 10 seats to start with. Parties that were interested from the get go have been contacted with first preference on buy in of the batch and once those parties accept or decline I will release the end price and sell off the remainder, possibly run another batch depending on interest.

Watch this space they are going to land in my grubby little hands about the 20th of January.

Nils
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

nilza wrote:
Hi all,

It has been a busy few days.

The big news is we had a latecomer throw their machining quote in the ring from HongKong.

I understand that we all like to support local, but in this instance it is the only way this project is getting off the ground.

The price did come down quite substantially, and as a result I did pull the trigger on 10 seats to start with. Parties that were interested from the get go have been contacted with first preference on buy in of the batch and once those parties accept or decline I will release the end price and sell off the remainder, possibly run another batch depending on interest.

Watch this space they are going to land in my grubby little hands about the 20th of January.

Nils

Do you have pricing that reflects current conditions?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
supersuk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

If the new price is considerably less, I will be in for two sets.
68 Fastback Build: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5396323#5396323
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ataraxia
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

supersuk wrote:
If the new price is considerably less, I will be in for two sets.

That's where I was going as well but I would also like to know the definition of 'considerably less'.
nilza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Hi again all,

We ended up with a price of $75US per seat plus postage,

and currently have 6 spoken for,

Paypal is preferred payment but will add a 7% charge for costs involved in transaction fees and currency exchange. (sorry I am not making enough money on these to absorb the cost)

If you are interested in a set at the current price please PM me or contact me at [email protected]

Kahuna can you please change the price in the for sale add to the current price?
nilza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Hem1tp - you have an unread PM the way
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Hi Nils,

Will alter the price as requested.

Cheers
Bert
KahunaKombi
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Advertisement updated - http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=2008828
nilza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

First batch are all spoken for, I will contact those parties with payment details when I have them in my hands

Please contact me as mentioned above to register interest for further batch.
nilza
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: seat adjuster cams? Reply with quote

Shiny things!

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Ill be sending out paypal requests and packaging up parts this weekend.

Last edited by nilza on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Type 3 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: