Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

BusLust - [email protected] - William B.
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: BusLust
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 15, 2021
NeedAName
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Bought some windows from William. He sent them out the very next day. They were delivered very fast. Packed very well, and arrived intact.

Would buy from him again with out hesitation.

Thanks again,

Jeff
ozzmonaut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

I got some westy jalousie windows from buslust. They were packed extremely well. Even fedex didn't crack one. They are in great shape, fair price, and communication was outstanding every step of the way.
Brad75bus
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Purchased a complete exhaust system from BusLust it arrived in good time and was well packed, the exhaust was as described no ugly shocks I will be very happy to do business with William in the future
Dave T
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

GREAT SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good guy to do business with THX
d-rick
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Got a good deal on a fuel pump for a EFI bus...good seller
1967 panel/camper
1968 cig-panel *1/2
1968 passenger bus *1/2
1969 beetle
1969 dormobile
1978 sage green Westy
1990 DoKa
2002 Golf TDI
goopher
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Great seller! Excellent communication, prompt dispatch & no fuss - even though I live in Sweden Smile THANKS!
nerdhotrod
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Crazy fast communication. Super fair price!

So excited to have these guys in CT!
Manfreds78bay
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

My FI Resistor pack bit the dust with less than 3 days of going on a cross country trip. They shipped out ASAP and I recieved it in 24 hours.

Will order again.

Thanks!

1982 AMC Eagle SX4 4.2L FI
bclark357
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

BusLust is an 11 on a scale of 1 - 10. I've made several purchases with BusLust this month and couldn't be happier with the products and service. Always shipped quickly and lightening fast responding to questions. Looking forward to doing more business with them soon. Thanks!!
Sage79
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Awesome service from William. He got me some fuel injectors really quick so I can keep my project on track! Great communications too.
'77 delux 2.0FI 090Auto - now my son's
vworwhat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

I am very satisfied with my purchase. The part is in great condition, exactly like described. Very friendly seller, great communication and fast shipping. Couldn't be happier!!!
Type3 9/63 1500N M264 panel
werner w
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:55 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Bought a part from William. Transaction was smooth and the international shipping was cost effective. Great communication. Highly recommendable seller.
Thanks.
rayroc
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

bought a few things from Will and was extremely pleased

top notch seller who prides himself on ultra careful packing and speedy shipping

highly recommended seller Very Happy Laughing Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
NeedAName
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Bought a pair of window regulators. Sent out next day, got them fast.

Another great transaction.

Thanks!
ron3865
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Good comm, good price same day shipping and well packed. What more could a buyer ask for? Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Dogo
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

One of the better purchasing experiences I've had on Samba.
Items just as described. Excellent communication. Very reasonable pricing, quick and great packaging.
Thank you!
cinnamon
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

SUPER friendly, easy to deal with, has TONS of parts (most of which I am slowly making my own!).

Great supply of parts and willing to ship large or small parts quickly.

always good condition stuff...and great packing.
KollynnBlackpaw
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

Absurdly wonderful to deal with. Great price on a Westy rear seat, and very communicative. Would definitely buy from again in the future. Held item for me for a tiny bit over a month while I was out of the area, making sure I had money, etc. Extremely polite, great respond time and all around pleasurable.
vw2165slr58
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

great guy to buy from , fast/great communication , quick to ship . would buy from him again . parts were/are exactly as he described . thanks
leecat
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: BusLust - [email protected] - William B. Reply with quote

As so many others state, fabulous to deal with, super friendly and really goes the extra mile - wish more people were like this to deal with in the world!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: