Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Eberspacher Basics
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on where is the vid for youtube?

OK, this thread is over. You win.

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
1977 Westfalia Camper pop-top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: B2 install Reply with quote

So I tried to take a video today of the B2 in action.Since I don't have a video recorder I tried to use my digital camera. It worked but I'm a rookie on how to upload to the computer.Plus I've never uploaded anything to utube.I'll read up a little on it and try again.Until then ,I couldn't be more pleased how everything turned out.I got the dash-wire cover for the trunk cut to fit back in there . I'll have to figure a way to get the carpet to fit under the unit. For now I just folded it under.If I had to do it all over I think I would have cut the holes a little closer to the front of the car.But I was tired of agonizing over it and figured the only way I'll get it in there is to just go for it.Well I'm ready for the cold weather and it isn't even summer yet.Here's some more photos if anybody's still interested.On to the next project. Maybe the 12volt B2 I own.I'll definitely paint the 12 volt. Just for the fun of it. Wink O'yeah Some guy actually asked me today while I was getting gas. "what the hell is that contraption"?

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send me the vid and Ill post it up. [email protected]

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
thomas.
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: eberspacher install Reply with quote

I lost it when I tried to upload to computer.I have it set to automatically erase pictures once uploaded. So I think that's what happened.And if it uploaded to the computer, I can't find. I'll make another tomorrow and try again.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you didnt know already- Scott is a great source for parts.

http://www.germansupply.com/home/customer/home.php?cat=376

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
notchboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Eberspacher Basics Reply with quote

Ive had a space dedicated to the Eberspacher made up. All types of Eberspachers welcome!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1029635500462666/

Jason "notchboy" Weigel
1964 1500 S
1964 T34 S Convertible
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Accessories/Memorabilia/Toys All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: