Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

SOLAR ECLIPSE Aug 21
Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
rastomas
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: SOLAR ECLIPSE Aug 21 Reply with quote

Trying to find a "spot" in path of totality. Hopefully, near the beach in SC. Any clues? Everything seems to be booked already.

'74 Westy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Mark Evans Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLAR ECLIPSE Aug 21 Reply with quote

Everywhere around my area is booked solid as well. Apparently, I am located directly in the path on the West coast!
BulliBill
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLAR ECLIPSE Aug 21 Reply with quote

I think we're gonna host a VW camping event for the "Eclipse event" in central Missouri. Got a buddy with property right on a river in the middle of the path and has invited me and friends to come out! So we'll get something together for it...

Bill
Thornton VW - Stockton

Thanks for any help!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
danfromsyr
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: SOLAR ECLIPSE Aug 21 Reply with quote

the Mount Pisgah campgrounds on the Blue Ridge parkway is very near the area of totality. has plenty of space, well (36sites) as of this date..
https://www.recreation.gov/camping/mount-pisgah-ca...rkId=75021
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Fish
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: SOLAR ECLIPSE Aug 21 Reply with quote

Driving time maps for the eclipse.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·..><((((º>
.·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·..><((((º>

# 303 and #156

Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Shows/Events/Camping/Clubs All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: