Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

werksberg - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: werksberg
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
Turtle Motors
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

i ordered a pop top seal kit from Werksberg, it arrived within days. The seals fitted the Westfalia roof perfectly.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction, you got my future business.
dc1962cars
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased a deck lid prop from Werksberg. A nice piece for the price.Fast shipping too. Thanks
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have a MAJOR announcement (was going to do it last Saturday but being April fools day...) for SPLIT Bus and VANAGON owners very soon!

I need to build up some stock on them before releasing them... Wink

Follow my new products on my Facebook Werks Berg
Click the below ADs link for products & feedback.
Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We will be closed 5/17 until 6/1 so if you placed and paid for an order and I can't get it shipped out by the 17th.... I can refund your PayPal payment or we will ship in order paid orders the first week of June.

We are going to Hangtown National MX race on the 20th in Rancho Cardova near Sacramento.....and then hanging out for the Bug O Rama event on the 28th since we are already there in our RV.

You won't miss this Outlaw Toy hauler RV (plus we will have the INDY 500 race playing on an outside TV) and if I get an OK, Saturday night we will be playing VW DVD events or how about the Woodstock movie outside with a projector TV with a PA sound system! Shocked

It has been +15 years since we have been to BOR Sac.!
And we will have our products on hand.

IF you want to special order products for us to have on hand there for you, e-mail me at [email protected] with the part numbers you want, your real name and a cell phone number with area code.

We will be at Prado Dam and of course OCTO events.

AND we will have in stock our NEW, our custom made for us, Primer Grey ABS sheets....for interior panels! Wink

Search "werksberg" on Photobucket for products photos & Please remember to buy "American made products!"
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

If you have seen the ad for Werksberg's wind deflectors, **I** am the "Industry friend" that tried to light a BIC lighter at 55mph with the deflector in place, and the ragtop slid all the way back...and I was able to...It fits nice and tight, I have had it up to around 75 mph with no issues... Good stuff !!!! Very Happy

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Due to unseen problems, we will NOT be at Sacramento Bugorama this Memorial weekend.

You wouldn't believe all the problems I had the last 2 weeks getting ready to go. Rolling Eyes

Prado camp out and OCTO is on for sure and MAYBE the VW Classic....

73sedan
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Holy crap. Werksberg is the greatest. The ABS interior looks freaking fantastic in our split window. Panels were cut perfect the grain finish looks tough and durable. We had it all on the bus within 2 hours of the fedex guy delivering. Awesome job. The Grey finish looks simply amazing.

Thank you so much.

Picture up on instagram @gotta_split
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

73sedan wrote:
Holy crap. Werksberg is the greatest. The ABS interior looks freaking fantastic in our split window. Panels were cut perfect the grain finish looks tough and durable. We had it all on the bus within 2 hours of the fedex guy delivering. Awesome job. The Grey finish looks simply amazing.

Thank you so much.

Picture up on instagram @gotta_split

Thank you as I work hard to make products correctly and the best I can! Wink

vdubadm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ive been buying stuff off the internet for over 20 years..so Ive dealt with lots of different types of people and businesses, and Im aware that these types of business are generally home grown. If you have certain things or time frames you need to process orders that is totally fine and I understand, but communicate it appropriately, ideally upfront before the order.

I followed the directions in the add - paypal payment and include samba info - check, done. I also messaged on samba day of letting I sent payment and what for and got a prompt reply.

8 days went by and I didn't receive a shipping notice so I messaged to see if it had been shipped yet (I was not rude or inappropriate), or for an update and got a very passive aggressive response saying how busy he is, how may emails he gets a day, and how amazon is so large and ships things quickly. Not impressed.

I don't have the product yet...it might be amazing...but I won't be purchasing anything additional from weksberg in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
vdubadm
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was going to edit my last post, but it would not let me.

I received the order today and the parts are of top quality as advertised, so I am pleased.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Gallery Classifieds Feedback
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

...you did order and paid late on a Thursday just before a 4 day Holiday, which I already had +15 paid orders placed before yours.

But I'm glad you like the Bug hood and deck lid seals.... Wink

johnanddes
Satellite Wrangler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Sorry this is a little late:

So I ordered the front hood seal for my 69 bug. Installed fine but the hood would not latch! Emailed back and forth (excellent customer service btw) and sent numerous pictures and videos. Every step of the way werksberg was helping me and answered all my questions. Unfortunately though, the hood seal didn't fit. I'm chalking it up to my bug and not the well made product. Received a refund and all was well. Thanks for all the help! Sorry it did not work but I still would recommend it to anyone.

1969 documented numbers matching bug
1968 F250

Keepin the ISS from colliding with space junk
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We will be closed Friday June 30 until July 5th for the Holiday.

If your paid order does not ship out before we leave, the first paid gets ship out the first when we get back....

I am a one man operation... With the high demand for my HAND MADE quality products on eBay and at The SAMBA, the ship out time can be longer than eBay states on our listings.

I am buried in paid orders at most times and trying to make & fill orders as fast as I can.

First ordered and paid gets shipped out the first....

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

We will be closed 8/26 until 9/5 as taking a short vacation.

If we get paid orders while being gone...don't freak out and the orders will go out in order of purchased asap.

Vee Dub Nut
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

I purchased a full set of Werksberg panels for my 74 transporter:

-L/R Front Door Panels
-Drivers Side Long Panel
-Slider Door Panel
-Rear Seat Quarter Panels
-Rear Cargo Quarter Panels
-Rear Hatch Panel
-Rear Bench Lower Trim Panel

Overall I followed the directions that are clearly spelled out in the ad in regards to the ordering process including ALL the requested info/part numbers, and got very nice prompt and thorough responses from the seller via email. Communication was excellent all the way through.

Shipping took a little bit of time, but the seller did say that I had ordered behind several other full orders. Once they arrived, they were packaged very well, and came with all the required hardware to install.

Overall quality of the panels is very good. The look absolutely fantastic, and should be extremly durable. The plastic mollys used to install them are pretty nice as far as plastic panel clips go, problably some of the best you can get honestly. That said, they can be fragile, and I did break a few (maybe 6 out of all, but there was extras sent and I still have spares). I did have to massage a few of the mounting holes in the panels to get all of the holes 100% aligned. This was VERY minor, but I wanted to point it out so you know what to expect. I bet that there is likely minor variation over the years in hole placement on these Buses. This is just an FYI, and by no means ment to be a knock against the panels. I am extremly pleased and highly reccomend them.

Of particular mention, the rear bench lower trim panel was very well thoughtout, and the hardware included is supurb. I didn't realize it was going to come with hardware, and expected to have to figure something out to mount it myself (looking back at the ad, it was described in the listing, oh well). Since I wasn't expecting it, I was surpised to see it included, and its top notch stuff. I had the panel mounted in a matter of 5 minutes. I am extremly happy I went ahead and ordered this panel, as I almost didn't. Likewise, the rear cargo quarters also included excellent hardware.

Overall I am extremy pleased with my purchase, and would definately buy again. Any wait time for the products are worth it in my opinion. Below are photos of my installed panels.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Thanks Werksberg for the quality products!

67 Beetle (TBD)

74 Transporter (EJ25 Swapped) - Build Thread: https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...mp;start=0

See all my VW pics on Instagram @ vee_dub_nut
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Vee Dub Nut wrote:
I purchased a full set of Werksberg panels for my 74 transporter:

-L/R Front Door Panels
-Drivers Side Long Panel
-Slider Door Panel
-Rear Seat Quarter Panels
-Rear Cargo Quarter Panels
-Rear Hatch Panel
-Rear Bench Lower Trim Panel

Overall I followed the directions that are clearly spelled out in the ad in regards to the ordering process including ALL the requested info/part numbers, and got very nice prompt and thorough responses from the seller via email. Communication was excellent all the way through.

Shipping took a little bit of time, but the seller did say that I had ordered behind several other full orders. Once they arrived, they were packaged very well, and came with all the required hardware to install.

Overall quality of the panels is very good. The look absolutely fantastic, and should be extremly durable. The plastic mollys used to install them are pretty nice as far as plastic panel clips go, problably some of the best you can get honestly. That said, they can be fragile, and I did break a few (maybe 6 out of all, but there was extras sent and I still have spares). I did have to massage a few of the mounting holes in the panels to get all of the holes 100% aligned. This was VERY minor, but I wanted to point it out so you know what to expect. I bet that there is likely minor variation over the years in hole placement on these Buses. This is just an FYI, and by no means ment to be a knock against the panels. I am extremly pleased and highly reccomend them.

Of particular mention, the rear bench lower trim panel was very well thoughtout, and the hardware included is supurb. I didn't realize it was going to come with hardware, and expected to have to figure something out to mount it myself (looking back at the ad, it was described in the listing, oh well). Since I wasn't expecting it, I was surpised to see it included, and its top notch stuff. I had the panel mounted in a matter of 5 minutes. I am extremly happy I went ahead and ordered this panel, as I almost didn't. Likewise, the rear cargo quarters also included excellent hardware.

Overall I am extremy pleased with my purchase, and would definately buy again. Any wait time for the products are worth it in my opinion. Below are photos of my installed panels.

Thanks Werksberg for the quality products!

Thank you for your business and these honest feedback.

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

For the last 2-3 weeks I have been having MAJOR problems with my ads at eBay (I call them Greedbay).

We are working on fixing their problems BUT my products are always much cheaper and shipping here on the Samba than at eBay.

But too buyers rather to use the simple eBay buying process then on The Samba with PayPal.

Hang in there...

HankC
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered the DS Long Panel and Slider door panel for my 87 Vanagon. Got them both in gray, and they look great. The panels are sturdy and they seem like they're going to last as long as my van will. No issues with ordering at all, instructions are very clear. I sent my payment on a Monday, they were shipped on Tuesday and received on Saturday.

Very satisfied with the overall experience. Will be ordering again in the near future. BTW, I was referred to Werksberg by the GoWesty guys. That's a pretty good endorsement. He did not disappoint. Thank you!
werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hankc, thank you for your business and comments!

We will be at OCTO Bus Event this Saturday 10/21/17 and having a special sale on our products!

We will be closed until 10/30/17 as taking a short trip. Wink

werksberg
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: werksberg - [email protected] Reply with quote

In the coming weeks we have several announcements to make but at the right time! Wink

We are closed 11/3 until like the 13th.... so if you have an order with us, we are trying to get it out before we leave, otherwise the first ordered and paid for will get shipped out the first on the 13th week....

Thank you, WBp.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Jump to:
Page 12 of 18

Jump to: