Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

egr filter kinked, cause vacuum leak?
Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
driftman11
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: egr filter kinked, cause vacuum leak? Reply with quote

I'm hunting down an issue with my engine. the engine won't idle without having the idle set high like 1500 rpm. I noticed the egr filter tube that connects to the exhaust has been kinked in a way it broke the end off it. The egr system is still hooked up to my manifold right under the carb. I was wondering if this could be causing my no idle/ rough idle issue? seems like it would cause a vacuum leak possibly?
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Thing/Type 181 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: