Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kombier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

Am wondering, anyone ever done business with Karolina from Importkombiexport in Sao Paulo, Brasil? Could not find any feedback on this company

Cheers, a possible future busowner
JimmyJames007
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

any new informations? I am also looking for feedback on this company.
BRAZIL BULLI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

Kombier wrote:
Am wondering, anyone ever done business with Karolina from Importkombiexport in Sao Paulo, Brasil? Could not find any feedback on this company

Hi , i have 2 client from poland with big problem with this firm, from 3 month Karolina do not withdraw cash customer.
Other client did not get Buse longer than 2 months, i heave emails , end documents.
regards henryk
rosmaninho
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

not pay not receive
I also had to pay first and then receive vans.
This firm works like this.
Rosmaninho
BRAZIL BULLI
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

rosmaninho wrote:
not pay not receive
I also had to pay first and then receive vans.
This firm works like this.
Rosmaninho

HEHE Rosmaninho
How can you shop from them and import combo as you are from Sao Paulo, you is friend spend with Karolina , these two customers have paid more clearly and to now not get the goods....
Kombier
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:40 am    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

Well, it is their right to make demands on the payments at first. Many companies actually work this way. What I am curious about, is whether somebody did already business with her or not. How are the buses presented and how do they eventually turn out to be? Perhaps any other struggles...
hotrodharbor
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:26 am    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

I am also interested in feedback on Karolina.
Searched the entire web but can not find anything.
I am interested in buying a T1 from brazil and it would be great if she can help me so that is why i started the search.
Did see on her website that she had a visit from Mark Reynolds of Just Kampers but that still says nothing about buying a T1 with her help.

Hope that somebody from Europe can tell us about her so we can buy our vans with Karolina's help.
giba207
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

Karolina is a serious company.
I'm the broker in Brazil.
We have shipped usually the vehicles to all over the world. Smile
lady bartola
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

giba207 wrote:
Karolina is a serious company.
I'm the broker in Brazil.
We have shipped usually the vehicles to all over the world. Smile

Hello Giba207.. Can you explain the process to validate a foreign VIN into the US aproved VINs?

Thank you pal!

MH
importKOMBIexport
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Import Kombi Export - Karolina Marciniak Santos Reply with quote

BRAZIL BULLI wrote:
Kombier wrote:

Hi , i have 2 client from poland with big problem with this firm, from 3 month Karolina do not withdraw cash customer.
Other client did not get Buse longer than 2 months, i heave emails , end documents.
regards henryk

Thank you Henryk Wyszynski for spreading untrue information about me. Provide, please, names of these clients so we could clarify it here Smile

I see copying my domain name is not enough Wink

Regards,
Karolina.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: