Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

vwmotorbuilder - [email protected]
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: vwmotorbuilder
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: February 19, 2024
carabokidd
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:30 pm    Post subject: vwmotorbuilder - [email protected] Reply with quote

Thank you; Got the lights today, Excellent transaction...very cool pieces...will look sweet on my Buggy...Thank you for these Great Lights...I'll add you to my favorite seller list...Thank you Again..................David
aryue
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuel Pump arrive a couple of days ago. It's in very good condition for its age.

- Andrew in Austin, TX -
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Xevin Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:01 am    Post subject: Curtain straps Reply with quote

Got them today. Look good. Good transaction. Thanks again.
mfucci
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: vwmotorbuilder - [email protected] Reply with quote

Got the radio a few days ago. Great transaction and quick shipping.
It is a rare Sapphire X in working condition and with a metal faceplate (with expected pitting on the chrome for that age...).
I was so happy to find a period correct AM/FM radio for a decent price!
Working now on cleaning / lubricating the radio before mounting it in my car.
BeeDubyaBugz Premium Member
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: vwmotorbuilder - [email protected] Reply with quote

Seller beware!
Josh bought some hinges from me. I did not realize they had been repaired. I found out by monitoring my feedback that he was upset. So I personally contacted him to fix the situation. He never emailed me directly. Until after I emailed him. I've offered a full refund plus return shipping cost once the hinges are returned and then I'll also refund shipping once he shows me proof if cost. I feel that's more than fair. Here's the emails that transpired. He wants a refund and keep the item. He is hard to work with. Beware.

Update to Josh's transaction. I have made an attempt to get him to return the hinges for a full refund plus return shipping. After return is completed I asked him to update the feedback to show we came to a resolution. Here is his responses and my emails. I've done everything I can to fix this and obviously there's nothing that will work at this point... we are at a stand still.

After sending an email requesting pics he sent me some. Here's the emails from then out.

On Aug 21, 2017, at 4:19 PM, Elizabeth Kupfner <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok. I didn't see that when I looked at them and I'm not an expert by any means on the westy stuff. Sorry about that. If you can fix them and use them I'll discount them and refund you $75 or you can send them back and I'll send your $100 back.
Let me know what works for you.

Thanks
Elizabeth

On Aug 28, 2017, at 9:45 AM, j a <[email protected]> wrote:

Are you serious?? You want me to spend more of MY money to ship you back YOUR broken product that YOU sold me??? NOT going to happen. Any reasonable/honest seller would have refunded someones money once they made contact and provided evidence.

Refund me my money

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:53 AM, Elizabeth Kupfner <[email protected]> wrote:

Send back the parts for a refund. I'm not asking you to spend your money I'll pay return shipping once received and you show proof of shipping cost and update your feedback. Quit being so defensive. I'm obviously an honest/reasonable seller as I Contacted you to fix the issue. You never contacted or complained to me.
I won't refund you until I get the hinges back. That's a normal return policy. I'm not asking for anything out of the ordinary.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:16 AM, j a <[email protected]> wrote:

Oh I see this is all about changing the feedback to you!! I will NOT change my feedback!!
If anything I will add to it from the responses I am receiving from you as a seller to prevent other Victims.

You are a liar and a thief!!
I asked you if there were any issues with the hinges BEFORE I purchased them and you said NO!!
That is FALSE.
You misrepresented your item for sale.
I will not spend another penny shipping these to you. You are asking me to spend my money up front to ship them back NOT going to happen. I already got screwed for 100$ by YOU. I will not fall for another one of your lies.

You stated your an honest seller. HA from this transaction I beg to differ.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Elizabeth Kupfner <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm not asking you to change feedback just update after the item was returned. No worries. I'll just post all of our emails showing I tried to work this out. You don't get refunds to keep items. I'm offering to refund and pay return shipping once received and you show me proof of cost. So you won't be out any money. If you chose not to return it that's fine. No refund then. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone
1963 ragtop bug
1965 Bug convertible

Fire Survivors:
1969 bug autostick
1974 sun bug
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: