Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Old Speed - Russell / Dave - [email protected]
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: November 03, 2023
sabimports
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:51 pm    Post subject: Oldspeed is the bees knees Reply with quote

we have been doing business with Russel and the guys at shop for quite some time now.they always get you what you need and the quality is second to none. Cool whenever we need custom suspension stuff for our shop jobs, we can always count on oldspeed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Classifieds Feedback
eric m
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Old Speed - Russell / Dave - [email protected] Reply with quote

After talking with a few people that were selling the same type of 944 front disc brake adapter kit , I went with Russ and couldn't have been happier. He was happy to answer any questions and gave the info needed to make my installation work. The product was top notch and the return shipping was super fast.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
la_bruce
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Old Speed - Russell / Dave - [email protected] Reply with quote

Old Speed did a disk brake conversion on my 1963 Type 34. I could not be happier with the work they did. Russell and the entire team were very skilled and appeared to take pride in their work.

Using the early type 3 wheels is not possible with most disk brake kits since there is limited clearance. I believe most conversions are paired with after marked wheels to address this issue. The folks at Old Speed took the time to develop a custom solution that uses modern technology but allows me to retain my stock wheels.

I highly recommend this shop.
Tom snowden
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Old Speed - Russell / Dave - [email protected] Reply with quote

Bought a front disc kit for my bus just before Christmas and had my daughter pick it up for me on her way to NorCal. Well my install was during their holiday and I get a call from one of their guys (Manny) who gives me his cell number in case I have a question or problem. Can’t get much better than that for service.
Thanks Manny and Russell @ Oldspeed
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: