Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

D90 wheels? Bout 6/8" got 6/7".. for 71 Super
Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharkskinman
Lateral Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: D90 wheels? Bout 6/8" got 6/7".. for 71 Super Reply with quote

Bought a set of staggered D90 wheels off eBay seller had two sets said that the sets were staggered 6" n 8" figured ET52 each
When I pulled them out of the boxes
They are 6/et52 n 7/et55

Was thinking what I was going to do if the 8"s were too wide or I didn't like them but I'm kind of disappointed that they're 7"s and not 8"s

Am I better off with this combo? Or should I try for the 8"s for the rear?

Me of Course wrote:
Extremity is relative to how far your willing to jump

Ward Cleaver wrote:
You ever try a pink golf ball, Wally? Why, the wind shear alone on a pink golf ball can take the head off a 90-pound midget at over 300 yards

PS4 "NKOGNEATO"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sharkskinman
Lateral Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: D90 wheels? Bout 6/8" got 6/7".. for 71 Super Reply with quote

Nothing? No thoughts?

Me of Course wrote:

Ward Cleaver wrote:
You ever try a pink golf ball, Wally? Why, the wind shear alone on a pink golf ball can take the head off a 90-pound midget at over 300 yards

PS4 "NKOGNEATO"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
911pickup
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: D90 wheels? Bout 6/8" got 6/7".. for 71 Super Reply with quote

How do the 7s fit in the rear? What size tire to you plan on using?
I ask, because with that big of an offset you may have problems with your tire rubbing on your suspension parts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sharkskinman
Lateral Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: D90 wheels? Bout 6/8" got 6/7".. for 71 Super Reply with quote

Running adapters so 1" out
When I thought they were 8s I was planning 225/50/16 and 175/60/16 on 6" front
I was going for same width/ sidewall difference between rim n tire

The 7s just throw off calculations

Me of Course wrote:

Ward Cleaver wrote:

PS4 "NKOGNEATO"
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Custom Wheel/Tire All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: