Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Mosaik Joker Hightop
Forum Index -> Vanagon Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZsZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:53 am    Post subject: Mosaik Joker Hightop Reply with quote

Hi all!

After searching for original Westfalia poptops for years (which are rare as hen's teeth here especially affordable ones) I bought a Westfalia hightop roof.

I decided to put on as a Mosaik Joker one as it involves the least cutting/welding. I searched through the internet and found the original manual for the roof itself and some other good photo blogs about installing the roof but cannot find any info about the build of the bed.

Does anybody have any info, manual or close up photos on this? I know it is not a common thing in the states, but maybe somebody can help.

Thx!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hans j
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Mosaik Joker Hightop Reply with quote

I tagged your thread on facebook as I might be doing the same thing in the future but no replies there either... Look up the Limey thread here by SyncroGhia. He did a top swap and has lots of photos of nearly everything. It's probably going to be in the middle of the thread somewhere?
ZsZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Mosaik Joker Hightop Reply with quote

Thx, I just searched through his topic but it looks like he cut the whole roof.
https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=...;start=820

Here are some more detailed album about a hightop install in Mosaik style, but they just made some storage area up there.
http://schrauberlaube.de/?page_id=43&shashin_album_key=1
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ZsZ
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Mosaik Joker Hightop Reply with quote

I got some pics from fellow sambanista Italjohn:

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vanagon All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: