Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com
Page: Previous  1, 2
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: karmannghias
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Yesterday
bruce3028
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the set of german hubcaps they look great
Moogs
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have bought my parts back with a credit card then file a dispute.
Ralph1500s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Lowlight wrong door panels Reply with quote

Ivan
I've send you some e-mails about my door panels, so please, give me an answer...
Ralph1500s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: No more deal with him ! Reply with quote

Remember to NEVER deal with "IVAN BASTIDA" KARMANGHIAS.COM !!!!!!

He is an unprofessional and non honest dealer. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SO PLEASE, NEVER MAKE ANY DEAL WITH THIS GUY !!!
Ralph1500s
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: No more deal with him ! Reply with quote

Finally, after 6 month, my door panels are at home...

Thanks
brickfishing
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:22 pm    Post subject: Ivans Track Record WTF???? Reply with quote

Very Happy Fellow VDubbers, WTF is this about Ivan? I bought my first part from him a month ago on Ebay a $200 item. I just purchased $400 worth of parts off of Samba last week. I have found Ivan's communication to be impeccable, not to mention his lightning fast shipping twice from CA to NJ both times in a week flat. Once USPS and the other FedEx. Second order was OEM glass and got here without a problem due to his superior packing and boxing. I have been away from the VW scene since 1986 and have forgotten a few things that I use to know. Ivan took the time on several occasions to write me very lengthy emails to re-educate me and never steered me wrong. I have found him to be a very honest and good hearted person and I will bring all my part needs to him first from now on. I am very pleased with his actions and would recommend him to anyone on Samba. I maybe a newbie to this site, but I know good people when I come across them and trust me, Ivan is a very good man. Don't hesitate to do business with this great guy. Very Happy
TC/TeamEvil
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't hesitate to do business with this great guy."

X2

I've had many, MANY dealings with Ivan and found him to be honest and generous and a pleasure to know and do business with at every turn.

It's now gotten so that payment, shipping, etc. is left open. When it happens, it happens, and trust is never an issue.

Honest and straightforward in every way. VERY surprising to hear otherwise ! ! !

TC
aidengregory
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought a windshield from Ivan for my Karmann Ghia. He had to ship the windshield three times due to miscommunication on the part and damage in transit. He did all this without hassle including return shipping, shipping to several addresses, etc. I can say that he bent over backwards to make sure I was satisfied with the deal.
Thanks Ivan.
pierrox
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a pair of chrome trims for a 59 Ghia. Shipped super fast from CA to NY. Good communication too. Would recommend Ivan.
Big Tuna
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:20 pm    Post subject: Ghia parts I bought Reply with quote

I ordered a set of his ghia side body moldings with clips. Within 30 minutes of sending funds via pay pal I hade a tracking number! wow! talk about fast, it only took 3 days and it was at my door! parts were nice. I would recommend him to anyone! past president of the vintage Volkswagen club of America for 5 years.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
joe comfort
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

I bought a 56-59 OEM Ghia tail light bulb holder from Ivan and it was exactly as he depicted. He was fast on emails and quick to ship out. He boxed the bulb holder with plenty of bubble wrap and plastic peanuts to make sure it arrived safe and sound. We should all learn from him how to properly pack items for shipping our precious parts. Thanks Ivan!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
easy e
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

Ivan bought some parts from me. He knew just what he was looking for.
I provided payment instructions & he followed them to a t.
I highly recommend Ivan as a buyer.
Thanks Ivan!
e
McFunzeepants
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

Just purchased a tail light lens from Ivan. Came quickly, well packaged and a reasonable price. I would do business with him again.
sovereignsamba
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

This guy bids on ebay, doesn't pay, doesn't respond then leaves you negative feedback. Obvious scammer, dishonest and for what?
EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

Please post the details or a link to the eBay auction/feedback
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
sovereignsamba
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

sovereignsamba
Banned

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

only communication we had was after he didnt pay, didnt communicate, and left the feedback he said "OK fine" along with the payment. note the date of payment. I believe he just wanted to ruin my feedback. Also notice different last names, different addresses. Guy seems elusive.

EverettB Premium Member
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: karmannghias - [email protected] - karmannghias.com Reply with quote

Thanks for adding more info.

I would contact eBay - this sounds like something you could get removed.
I thought people on eBay couldn't leave feedback now until the order arrived?
Stop dead photo links! Post your photos to The Samba Gallery!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Facebook Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: