Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking to Hire and Mentor for my business; VW Photo Booth
Forum Index -> Off Topic Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
scubasteve321
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: Looking to Hire and Mentor for my business; VW Photo Booth Reply with quote

Hey all,

I started a unique business this year; I put a Photo Booth inside my 1971 Bay Window.

The business is Moto Foto; A VW Photo Booth Experience.

I'm looking for someone to essentially run my business while I am away

I am going to be gone for a month; from June 12th until about July 10th.

I would like to start training sooner than later (at least a couple weeks before I leave), as there is a bit of a learning curve between learning how to maintain the Bus, operating the photo booth app, following through with events et cetera

Requirements;

Driving stick-shift is a MUST (learning how to drive one on a 46 year old vehicle isn't the best of ideas Smile

A keen problem solver

Attention to detail

Resourcefulness

Personable

Great organizational skills

Benefits;

Increase your knowledge on maintaining a VW as well as learning about deep cycle batteries, solar panels, and off-the-grid set up

Meet a wide variety of people from a wide range of backgrounds

Go to stellar events like weddings, festivals and parties

Get paid a respectable wage of at least $15 an hour.

Keep any tips that may be received through the event

Get a 10 percent kick-back on any events that you get booked

Little bit of a back-story

Saved a 71 Bay Window from the junk-yard, restored it, and drove it across the country from Arkansas. Spent three months in California and have been in Portland, Oregon since July of 2016.

Have only been towed once, when I literally cracked/blew up a piston; other than that solved all issues on side of the road

I am also a scuba diving instructor so have a ton of patience and believe I can teach concepts well.

Feel free to check out motofotopdx.com for pictures and more information about the company

Please send over resume as well as a description on why you would fit in the role.

[email protected]
sb001
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking to Hire and Mentor for my business; VW Photo Booth Reply with quote

Just curious--how and where in Arkansas did you find your bay window??
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: