Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Looking for a Beetle to rent in Madeira
Forum Index -> International Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaphPunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Looking for a Beetle to rent in Madeira Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

At the moment I am planning a holiday to Madeira from 01/08/2017 until 10/08/2017 together with my boyfriend.

Said boyfriend will have his birthday while we are on the Island and I want to surprise him with a ride in a VW Beetle.

Thing is, his Beetle has been standing in our garage for a long time and will be standing there for even a longer time because we want to restore our VW T1 first. I know he misses driving around in it and therefore I want to give him the opportunity to drive once more in Madeira.

I have looked online already but it is very difficult to find a company which rents out "old" Beetles and if they do we cannot drive it so I thought I would post my message here and see whether any people living on Madeira who own a VW Beetle are willing to rent out theirs for a couple of hours on 09/08/2017.

I am of course willing to pay for it and I would me immensely grateful for any help in this matter.

Thank you!

Kind regards and bet wishes,
Daphne
alex857
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Beetle to rent in Madeira Reply with quote

Hi,
try it here:
https://pt-br.facebook.com/Clube-Carocha-da-Madeira-628669473815674/
Good luck!
DaphPunk
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a Beetle to rent in Madeira Reply with quote

Thanks! I contacted them, now fingers crossed!
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> International All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: