Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

Kaefer-Nostalgie - [email protected] - Walter Santoni
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viewing feedback for: Kaefer-Nostalgie
Email: [email protected]
Last Visited: Today
bakersam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Having repeatedly dealt with K-N over the past several years, I believe their shipping times have improved recently. This may be as a result of their now using a new shipping/fulfillment center (as they mentioned in a very recent email).
Before dropping an automated order with them however, I strongly recommend your emailing first about the present availability of items you're interested in. I've encountered a number of items advertised, but not in stock. Sometimes for quite a while. That said, the items received have uniformly been of good quality, and may be worth the wait if you can afford the time. Bottom line...Avoid disappointment and misunderstandings for all parties. Simply ask before you order.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
hiroshi9
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great seller !
Items are very nice and shipment was fast
Many thanks .... Very Happy
latinporsche911
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

First time user of their website and dealings with Walter. Purchased two parts and they arrived in due time, good quality and just as represented and stated on the ad. Professional and caring disposition for any questions I had as well as issues in regards to supply and shipping.
If I need any other parts that they should happen to have/make, I would definitively deal with them again.
Thanks Walter
Best
R
Dave
Samba Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an Oval clock grille and Bezel for a tach, There were a few minor problems at Customs, but Walter kept me advised the parts got here in a timely manner, outstanding quality, can't go wrong !! Very Happy

"Those that matter, don't mind,
and those that mind, don't matter"
Andreas54
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:13 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Perfect Seller! Paid with PayPal and Recieved my Parts very fast in Switzerland. Very good Quality. The Semaphore Glasses have the best quality i've ever seen!

Thanks a lot and best Regards from Switzerland
Rodolfo Hernández
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Very Happy My strong recommendation for Kaefer-Nostalgie. The communication was always clear; the products are perfect; and I received it very soon, taking into consideration that i live in México City. Congratulations
MeeferMadness
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered an oil pressure switch from Walter. Initially I thought the switch would not work and contacted Walter about a return. He responded immediately and offered a return with no hassles. I later made changes to my engine and determined that it will tighten properly. Walter worked through all my issues with only my best interests in mind. I would highly recommend him as a first class guy to deal with!
Bruce Ebling
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Yasuhiro Nagai
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I was able to buy parts that I did not sell in Japan. Email contact, shipping early. I could shop with confidence.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
redmain
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Purchased some ignition parts which were quickly shipped, great price, good communication and only took a week to the UK. Highly recommended and will be using this company again
Andrew.
[email protected]
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I ordered a couple parts from Walter and the main part was incorrect. I needed an apron with the correct dimples and even inquired about the dimples before I ordered it. He sent the incorrect apron without the dimples anyways. At that point he sent a shipping ticket to send the 2 parts back to him and I thought it was taken care of.

After that, he hasn't provided a refund and has promised a refund on a couple of occasions. He also told me that one of the parts didn't make it back to him. It was a less expensive part that he stated he didn't receive back. I have had to dispute my credit card charge to get my money back.

I made payment to him on April 13th 2017.
I informed him on April 25th 2017 that the part was incorrect.
He received parts back on May 3rd 2017
I still haven't received a refund from him but have disputed the charges and am confident I will get it.
mekaukauvws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Been buying stuff from Walter and until recently, I ordered a kit and I forgot to order a part that was part of the kit. Anyways when I asked him about it he said he would ship it to me for free! That's what I call service. Nobody does that anymore and I would buy more products from him because of that service. Thanks again Walter!
nachole
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hola Walter, es un placer comprarte piezas para mi Split porque siempre resuelves con eficacia cualquier problema que surja.
Eres rápido en el envío y a buen seguro no dudaré en continuar haciendote compras.
Gracias por todo y seguímos en marcha
Hasta pronto amigo.
reeler
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Does anyone have a phone number for these folks? I have tried e-mail to the general address and Walter too in addition to posting a question to their site without luck. No phone number is posted on their site which is strange.

Not sure if they were knocked out by the hurricanes, but I have been e-mailing them for months without response.
Jo-vws
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Hello,

It's perfect !
Ordered quickly, shipping in 9 days (small parts delivery to FRANCE), good packaging, good quality parts (nice repro's parts). Next order soon !
Thank you !

Boris
JPB1
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Well what can I say - 1st class customer service, had a problem with an item, got a RMA returned item, but before I could blink the replacement was on my door step.

Fine work from Walter !

I'll be a returning customer, knowing that if I have a problem it will be looked after

thanks guys
IXLR8
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Great service and speedy delivery of high quality Ghia door clips that I had thought were no longer available.

Thanks to Walter for a job well done!

Joe
vwsplitboy
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Quick and fast . They all ways come through . They have nice product ! Thanks for make these products for the old split bugs !
Okie Adam
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I had a great experience when I recently purchased an early style bug generator nut from Walter. Communication from the get go was quick and informative and the item was promptly shipped after purchase. Upon arrival the nut is a beautiful reproduction that I have recommended for purchase to multiple friends already. I wouldn't hesitate to buy here again!
62 Single Cab
66 21window
67 so42
76 Westy
64 Karmann Ghia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Instagram Gallery Classifieds Feedback
Humberto lapa
Samba Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:37 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

I have bought lots of parts from Kaefer Nostalgie, I always get great fast service and quality products..
Skim
Rants Master

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:26 am    Post subject: Re: Kaefer-Nostalgie - Francisco - [email protected] Reply with quote

Ordered the 12 volt semaphores and they were here faster than expected. Product looks good. Thanks
1954 Sunroof
1959 Lowlight Ghia vert
1960 Lt Grey Double Cab SMZ LEGIT
1963 Deluxe Turkis Walk Thru 15 Window OG Paint
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Buyer and Seller Feedback All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Jump to:
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: