Hello! Log in or Register   |  Help  |  Donate  |  Buy Shirts See all banner ads | Advertise on TheSamba.com  
TheSamba.com

1966 correct seat covers (and door panels)
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 Share: Facebook Twitter
Reply to topic
Quick sort: Show newest posts on top | Show oldest posts on top View previous topic :: View next topic  
66T3Fasty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

fla2smoker wrote:
Try emailing the people on this list. I am not sure if Mario is still our VW rep now...

http://www.tmiproducts.com/team/
Sorry guys, I left TMI a while ago. I don't know if there is a dedicated VW contact there now.
marklee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

mushr06m wrote:
Thanks for the answer, but I'm in France and so need to find a dealer who sent abroad.
In France or Belgium nobody have this specific one year model.
Jbug don't make any international shipping and WW seems not to have the original covers for the one year 66 pigalle cover.

Image may have been reduced in size. Click image to view fullscreen.

this is what I ordered from TMI for my Pigalle 66 interior. I phoned them and spoke with Kristen Raney. Excellent service
Motor Insurance Repair and Research Centre,Thatcham, Advanced Vehicle Damage Estimator.
Police qualified vehicle examiner
Police Class 1 High performance, pursuit trained Advanced driver
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
66T3Fasty
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

Kristen is no longer there either.
ppge01
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:58 am    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

hello there
as i see ths post is inactive for quite long..do we have any updates? i am looking for seat covers for my 66 pearl white beetle..does TMI still make them? we have a contact in there?
thanks
marklee
Samba Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

ppge01 wrote:
hello there
as i see ths post is inactive for quite long..do we have any updates? i am looking for seat covers for my 66 pearl white beetle..does TMI still make them? we have a contact in there?
thanks

yes TMI still make them the last person I dealt with was the manager Dean Satterfield, a thoroughly decent and helpful man http://www.tmiproducts.com/dean-s
Motor Insurance Repair and Research Centre,Thatcham, Advanced Vehicle Damage Estimator.
Police qualified vehicle examiner
Police Class 1 High performance, pursuit trained Advanced driver
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Facebook Gallery Classifieds Feedback
ppge01
Samba Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

marklee wrote:
ppge01 wrote:
hello there
thanks

yes TMI still make them the last person I dealt with was the manager Dean Satterfield, a thoroughly decent and helpful man http://www.tmiproducts.com/dean-s

thanks for the reply
Murdlem
Samba Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

I realize that value is always relative when talking about our cars, but I have a question relating to value.

What would you value original seats with their original upholstery, front and back in very nice condition vs restored seats with replacement covers in the original OE style?

I am trying to decide whether to pull the trigger on an original set in very nice condition.

Check out my blog. https://vwlifenet.wordpress.com/
epayne611
Samba Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: 1966 correct seat covers (and door panels) Reply with quote

Hello
Attempting to find the correct seat color match for my “balear leatherette” as I have a Java Green 66. Anyone confirm that saddle is the correct color?
Thanks
Eric
Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Beetle - 1958-1967 All times are Mountain Standard Time/Pacific Daylight Savings Time
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Jump to:
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: